Notices

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by henry91 View Post
just a question to all.. Am I the only one facing swap memories being eat up a lot when Wazapp is running on background?
It went extremely down to 100+mb free..
Yes
you have pointed my found. It used up many swap memory when wazapp running. If closed it, wonte

why the latest verstion can not use voice? i remember last verstion that doesnt work "Connecting" can use voice!!!!!!

and the program is starting give me not response frequently

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ LEBANON
the only issue left as nticed is in the Select Photo menu sometimes it keeps loading and never view photo
only restart application fixes it

thanks developers i love this app now

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by henry91 View Post
just a question to all.. Am I the only one facing swap memories being eat up a lot when Wazapp is running on background?
It went extremely down to 100+mb free..
Yeah I seem to be using a lot of Drop Cache lately, doens't increase much memory lately, but thanx to FasterN9 the phone still feels smooth

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Yeah I seem to be using a lot of Drop Cache lately, doens't increase much memory lately, but thanx to FasterN9 the phone still feels smooth
True FasterN9 makes the phone smoother, but i noticed that fhe battery dies quicker. I used it for 2 months a few days ago i removed it. My battery last longer.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by sigpro View Post
True FasterN9 makes the phone smoother, but i noticed that fhe battery dies quicker. I used it for 2 months a few days ago i removed it. My battery last longer.
I used to have battery problems before my phone broke and took it to Nokia for repairs, they then Flashed it with PR1.3, I can safely say my battery does a fair job, and I mostly use 3g, now with Wifi it's even better. With internet off, I can safely do 2 days without charging. I suppose when there's a update PR update it's better to flash with it than a OTA update cuz I really see a difference.

The Following User Says Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
File missing in package...!!! how to install wazapp on my n900

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by prasadw454 View Post
File missing in package...!!! how to install wazapp on my n900
Yappari is for n900, Wazapp is for n9...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
I used to have battery problems before my phone broke and took it to Nokia for repairs, they then Flashed it with PR1.3, I can safely say my battery does a fair job, and I mostly use 3g, now with Wifi it's even better. With internet off, I can safely do 2 days without charging. I suppose when there's a update PR update it's better to flash with it than a OTA update cuz I really see a difference.
I only use OTA updates from Nokia, i never flashed my phone.
So i only have official updates. But now my phone's battery last longer without fasterN9. The phone is little bit less smoother but i can live with it

The Following User Says Thank You to sigpro For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp