Goobye, whiner. Hello, more relevant forum posts

Please answer me that:

You are with no computer around, you need to download a file (like some zipped that a friend of you put at rapidshare, for example).

At N900: like a normal computer, you can download, unzip (unrar or anything like), open file manager and there you are.
You can even share it via bluetooth with your friend that has no internet connection and is around you.

At iPhone: ?

Answer that, please.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
@ivnvir: i can do that on my jailbroken iphone, but chances are a huge majority of iphone users will not have that usecase at all.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

These guys seem to be paid PR people by apple. Really if you want apps you would go for android. At least you get a more flexible platform without application censorship. And apps, do you really need hundreds of fart apps and chuck norris apps?

Apple iphone is a nice phone for your technologically challenged father. Otherwise it is a stunted phone. Try doing serious browsing on that thing. The N900 is so good a browser that I am using my computers much less.

No the N900 is a perfect web browser. Apple's browser is mentally challenged at least, once you get over the useless "Oh you can use two fingers to zoom" yes with such a low res screen you NEED to zoom.

Alas the N900 is not perfect, far from it, but I have a spare iphone 3G and it is always my SECOND choice.

The Following User Says Thank You to ehab For This Useful Post:
@ehab: lol, you're pissed because you're stuck with AT&T's contract or something? fanboyism in any form reflects badly for the platform they support.. I doubt apple is dumb enough to finance such thing
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by grumps312 View Post
This forum is a disaster, always so prejudice, and jumping onto people for not sharing their same views. If i wanted some entertainment i would just come onto the forum and watch you guys fight or argue over something.

This forum has some of the most useless members on the net. I wont bother replying to any comments directed at me :P
Your absolutetly right and right here and thankfully more and more people are giving the same comments about this forum as you are.
If thats not an indication for a complete overhaul of this badly moderated forum then i dont know what is.
And like you i stopped arguing back because it only fuels the disasterous situation on this forum.
We can say this that the forum is in line with Nokia right now ! hmmmm.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by imperiallight View Post
I would thank this twice if I could.

It has some talented developers though.
Very true and i think soon the developers will soon get sick and move on to a properly moderated forum.

abill, please direct all your trolcomplaints to the proper person/channel.

ps: how long have you lurked in the forum anyway before you made your account 2 months ago?

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Richardson, TX
This is why i think N900 is better than Iphone

http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/14/w...ydia-for-9-99/

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2010 @ New Zealand
well anyone living in new zealand and wanting to trade there crappy n900 for my awsome iphone 3gs? since n900 is so crap your getting an awsome deal and im loosing out. so whos keen?.... any takers?

Tags
goodbye dookie, goodbye sam, guber99 lives!, hello samantha, i say hello