Notices

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
Ok, but I still don't get black. Always white.

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
White for me regardless.

Show me screenshoot

Posts: 528 | Thanked: 895 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Moscow, Russia
Thanks for the feedback, caught that sneaky bastard. Wait for the update.

Originally Posted by wazd View Post
OK, I've successfully promoted Marina 1.0 to the Extras-testing. Feel free to enjoy it and don't forget to vote.

http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...me-marina/1.0/

Thanks a lot to all guys that helped me.
I tried to install marina_1.02_all.deb, but its asking for gtk2-engines-sapwood (>= 3.1.1) how can i install it? I tried the sudo gainroot thing and nothing install.....sorry i haven't been in this forum for long time and i have a nokia N800.... TX wazd for the great work!

Last edited by EL_EASY; 2010-02-02 at 15:11.

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Rhode Island
Thanks for this excellent theme. The only thing I notice that could be improved is the white text on notification in the task manager. The white on the yellow background is terribly difficult to read.
Attached Images

Originally Posted by gideonvalor View Post
Thanks for this excellent theme. The only thing I notice that could be improved is the white text on notification in the task manager. The white on the yellow background is terribly difficult to read.
I totally agree with you on this one the theme is looking very promising but white text on a light yellow background for notification really is illegible. Please please please fix ... I tried to edit the colors.config file and reassign black text to all white text but it did not change the text as indicated in the screenshot above

Cheer

Clifford

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
This is definitely the theme with the highest quality for Maemo5. Kudos to wazd who created it without even having a real N900 for reference!
The OVI store themes all look like crap compared to this.

The Following User Says Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post:
Posts: 273 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Germany
@EL_EASY:
This is a Maemo5 theme whch unfortunately is not running on the N8x0.

@wazd:
I would really love the 'pressed button'-color to be brighter. Do you know what I mean or do you want a screenshot?

Thanks,
Corwin

Useful links for newcomers: New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If I can help with anything else, just ask! Please click 'Thanks!' if this post was helpful.

Thanks for making the notification text black, this is much better and a lot easier on the eye.

I have also noticed while testing your theme Wazd that the call and reject buttons on the phone screen are very dark and could do with being much brighter, maybe make the buttons which are redish and green 60% lighter

Cheers

Tags
fremantle, theme release