Active Topics

Originally Posted by mooglez View Post
it works like that on the sales version of N9 also.
Not if the same person calls twice in a row, and noone else calls you in between.

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by sjordet View Post
I have noticed that difference, which I wrote in my initial post - but if someone calls me twice in a row, with no other call between, just the last one is saved. Even in "received calls"...
Works in PR1.1.

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Finland
Not if the same person calls twice in a row, and noone else calls you in between.
well, i just checked my missed, dialed and answered calls lists, and it does shows multiple entries for the same person.

or do you have a specific scenario that is not showing up correctly?

well, i just checked my missed, dialed and answered calls lists, and it does shows multiple entries for the same person.

or do you have a specific scenario that is not showing up correctly?
I have to repeat that it's only when same person calls twice in a row, with noone else calling between. And it's only if it's the same number, if same person calls from both Private and Mobile, they both shows up.

I'd be very interested to see a screenshot of the same person twice in a row?

Originally Posted by chrisp7 View Post
Hi,
All of my contacts telephone numbers - eg mail for exchange info have disappeared. I tried resyncing, but the humbers arent going in. I tried removing my facebook and gmail contacts to make sure it wasnt giving those accounts precedence. But to no avail.
Can anyone help?
Thanks v much!
For some reason it started only syncing the gmail contacts in the group 'my contacts' (or perhaps this group got created by the phone). Either way - editing the contacts in that group I was able to sync the contacts I needed via mfe (gmail). Its quite temperamental but seemingly working at the moment.

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Finland
I have to repeat that it's only when same person calls twice in a row, with noone else calling between. And it's only if it's the same number, if same person calls from both Private and Mobile, they both shows up.

I'd be very interested to see a screenshot of the same person twice in a row?
You are right, tried this last night, and the phone lists it as: "<name of the person> (X)"

where X is the number of calls you missed.

You are right, tried this last night, and the phone lists it as: "<name of the person> (X)"

where X is the number of calls you missed.
Yes, this is true for missed calls. But not for answered calls. Which has been my point all the time...

After upgrading to PR1.1, all my contacts disappeared except those from GTalk (I don't have Twitter or Facebook). So I used backup which I made before updating. Contacts are back, but I missed some texts which I received after backup. Another thing (very important) is that when I open some contact which have address or birthday associated with it, the information is not displayed. When I try to edit them, the informations are there. It's very annoying because I cannot cannot lauch Drive application to navigate me to a home address of someone.

So I tried to edit some contacts and after saving, it works as expected, but it's very dumb to edit every contact separately. Is there way to update them at once? Some command related to tracker or something similar?

Another thing is that additional info is missing too, concretely gender. It isn't anywhere.

Again, contacts are gone.

I used backup again and tracker-store process is taking more than 50% of CPU.

Happy owner of N9, the last Nokia smartphone.

Last edited by babraq; 2011-11-08 at 21:55.

I'm having an 'interesting' problem since I updated to PR1.1 on the n9. I noticed my contacts were lacking Twitter information, so I deleted my twitter account, in order to recreate it. After that, I had to use the trick described on this page to be able to connect to twitter again, and then magic, my contacts had their twitter information back... until I rebooted the telephone...

Anyone experiencing this problem with Twitter contacts disappearing from Contacts?

guys i need help. i synced all my FB contacts and many of them have contacts missing. only a few synced the picture. i deleted the account and redid it but still the same issue.