Active Topics

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Ok, maybe.. But this video filmed also by my phone..

OK, I'm a little confused.. Maybe its function in PR 1.2 that gallery app can see all pictures that taken with N9.
I did a little test...
1. I did one pic with phone
2. I opened gallery app and I see (see this pic)

A. First pic:
First button in the left lower corner - this mean ALL pics visible to the gallery app.
You can see stump in the left upper corner.

B. Second pic:
Second button in the left lower corner - this mean (i think) pics taken by the phone camera. That mean DCIM folder.
You also can see stump in the left upper corner.

3. I transferred this pic from DCIM folder to another one (Downloads)
4. I opened gallery app, pressed on the Second button in the left lower corner and I still see the Second pic (B. Second pic)

I think,
I should NOT to see this picture in the second button, because it transferred from DCIM folder. At least that's what was in the PR1.1. Maybe it's normal in PR1.2 that Gallery app can see all pics taken by the phone ?

Can someone do this a little test and confirm this ? Please. I want to know if after transferring picture from DCIM folder, you still see this pic in the gallery, in Second button.
Thanks

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
if you read the manual then the second icon means all the pics and videos taken by the camera, it does not mean DCIM folder (if I remember right tracker reads exif info). So works as specified. 1st flower icon is for all media (also pictures not taken by camera).

Last edited by rainisto; 2012-04-12 at 05:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Thanks, i thought that's what happens here ..
Did not read manual about this, can not remember where I put it ..
Thank you!