Notices

Originally Posted by Sir_Krokofant View Post
Is it possible to add an option for the colour of the clock?
It's quite easy to edit from /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css but it would be indeed nice to be able to do it from billboard..

The Following User Says Thank You to shinogami For This Useful Post:
@THP,

I have noticed over the months that when I watch a video the name will show up in Billboard under "now playing" (same that shows artist/song info when music is playing) and won't go away until I play music (which changes that info to artist/song) then i have to immediately close the music player before I will say "no media" once more. What can I do to make this work normally?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
justadude,

This is a bug in the context.kit database of the OS from where billboard retrieves the data hence its not something billboard can do much about...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
justadude,

This is a bug in the context.kit database of the OS from where billboard retrieves the data hence its not something billboard can do much about...
Ok. Thanks for the input

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
I'm currently experimenting with a solution that could allow Billboard to set the clock color of the standby screen in a mostly clean way. For that, I have a question to you users:

How many of you are using Billboard in combination with a custom (non-blanco) theme on the N9? This doesn't include modifications to the blanco theme directly, but newly-set themes that inherit from blanco as well as completely new themes (not sure if these exist).

The Following User Says Thank You to thp For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thp View Post
I'm currently experimenting with a solution that could allow Billboard to set the clock color of the standby screen in a mostly clean way. For that, I have a question to you users:

How many of you are using Billboard in combination with a custom (non-blanco) theme on the N9? This doesn't include modifications to the blanco theme directly, but newly-set themes that inherit from blanco as well as completely new themes (not sure if these exist).
i am using billboard with standard theme and would love the color clock option, i was doing it via profilematic, at a certain time switching two stylesheets (red clock) to mimic symbian night mode, and restarting status bar, all automated, and back to white clock in morning, but occasionally, it would get confused and would have to manually re-enter #FFFFFF back into the stylesheet - so encore!!

I'm using the Sailfish theme that I modified (only the background)

@Win7Mac - are you able to answer seeing as you were such a big fan of the script can your event getter by slarti show more than one line on bb, or just one? thnx

Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post
hi guys, may i ask, am using slarti's excellent event getter, but it only shows one line/event on billboard. whereas the bb inbuilt event would show multiple lines/entries for the days ahead

slarti's script is set at its default for days to look ahead and number of entries but can only get it to show one event at a time

any ideas?

reason i ask on here, is i wondered is external script may have line limitation within billboard. cheers

Using billboard with the standard theme here

Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
I would like to get Billboard to show a counter for the number of applications I left open.
Any suggestion how could that be done?