Hello! First of all, i dont know nothing about coding or creating software, i'm just desinger. So, i really dont know is this possible, but i give it a try. Also, my english isnt best possible...

Idea itself is this: Can someone make a icon changer/etc. Idea based on this thread: https://together.jolla.com/question/...n-jolla-icons/
So is it possible that when i download a zip file from there it shows up in that icon changer app, and then i can add them with one click? ofc reboot or something like that will be needed but i hope this is somehow possible. Or, is this maybe possible with some patch? Now, its very fustrading and you have to be very careful to name those icons one-by-one manually. Thanks a lot in advance!

Last edited by Oskuli; 2015-02-18 at 14:35.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oskuli For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
If I understand you correctly, you'd like to have an application that you can use to replace the current icons for different applications in the system, in a kind of visual way?

That is probably not trivial since icons in the Jolla device are scattered in different places;
System icons are (mostly, I think) in "/usr/share/themes/jolla-ambient/meegotouch/icons/"
User applications are in subdirectories under "/usr/share/icons/hicolor/"

As for restarting the device, that is not necessary when you change icons, the change is visible just like that after replacing the file.
(well you might need to restart lipstick but it is probably not necessary)