Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Philippines
hello anyone here who knows how to install angry birds rio?

my n900 is in trouble,when i succesfully installed nitdroid on its mass storage.and after rebooting,its stuck on boot menu..its not opening.it also not charging..i tried to flash it but my computer cant read my n900..what am i supposed to do? please can anyone help me...

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
Originally Posted by dumanais View Post
my n900 is in trouble,when i succesfully installed nitdroid on its mass storage.and after rebooting,its stuck on boot menu..its not opening.it also not charging..i tried to flash it but my computer cant read my n900..what am i supposed to do? please can anyone help me...
what do you mean your computer cannot read your n900? care to expound?

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land
what os are you using on your pc? if you're using w7 try to use a pc with an xp. you should be able to reflash it from there.

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Saudi Arabia
Kamusta mga kababayan. This is my first ever post in the community. and I've been a member here for more than a year. How is it goin?

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
Morning friends...long time.

Originally Posted by BELSKI View Post
hello anyone here who knows how to install angry birds rio?
You may want to visit wiki.maemo.org and then look for an article about "Preenv". That's your starting point. Or do you already have Preenv installed?

Originally Posted by dumanais View Post

Hm, they're right it's pretty tough to help you with just a little information provided.

But if I will make a guess (you mentioned you have NITDroid and you're stuck in a reboot loop and won't charge)...the most probable root cause is that you forgot a step in the NITDroid installation process. I was able to encounter that problem before (reboot loop, and won't charge after trying to install NITDroid).

The solution is to flash the kernel only. For instructions, please visit wiki.maemo.org and look for the article on "Updating Your Tablet Firmware".

Originally Posted by albertvill View Post
Kamusta mga kababayan. This is my first ever post in the community. and I've been a member here for more than a year. How is it goin?
Nice, welcome!

Originally Posted by seph143 View Post
mga sir bkt po nag random reboot po yung 900 ko? whats. the problem po.

ok nmn po nung ni flash ku siya. wala nmn siya error eh.

at panu po kaya 2 maayus?
ENGLISH: Sirs, why is my N900 experiencing random reboots? What's the problem? It was okay when I flashed it and there was no error. How do I fix this?

My friend, it's hard to help you with very little information provided. Care to elaborate

Originally Posted by mhondgutierrez View Post
nainstallan po to ng fcam,tpos bigla na lang nagoperation failed,.then nireflash ko...operation failed pa rin,..nung ininstall ko ung cssu,..gumana na ung camera but black screen lang xa saka ung mga icons sa ui ng camera
ENGLISH: I installeed FCam then suddenly got "Operation Failed", then I reflashed...still "Operation failed"...when I installed CSSU, the camera started to work but it only showed a black screen and the icons in the UI of the camera.

1. Notice if there is a menu bar at the top portion of the screen (it has a dropdown arrow, or an arrow pointing downwards)...click that arrow. A menu box will open and I believe it will have an option that you need to check/tick. This is the case if you have installed FCam or ABC (A Better Camera).

2. If you are using Power Kernels, make sure that FCam is uninstalled first before installing a Power Kernel. Rule of thumb: install FCam after installing a Power Kernel.

The Following User Says Thank You to topet2k12001 For This Useful Post:
hey does anyone here know the correct apn settings for globe? The 3G works on maemo but not on NITdroid n12. I typed in http.globe.com.ph and left everything else blank btw. any ideas?

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by darkestz View Post
hey does anyone here know the correct apn settings for globe? The 3G works on maemo but not on NITdroid n12. I typed in http.globe.com.ph and left everything else blank btw. any ideas?
Please visit/register at the "other" local forum. I posted it there.

But remember...voice calling features still don't work in NITDroid, only SMS. If you ask my opinion it's not worth it (yet). I would assume you're asking for 3G settings so that you can browse the Internet via 3G?

Originally Posted by topet2k12001 View Post
Please visit/register at the "other" local forum. I posted it there.

But remember...voice calling features still don't work in NITDroid, only SMS. If you ask my opinion it's not worth it (yet). I would assume you're asking for 3G settings so that you can browse the Internet via 3G?

hi, which forum are you talking about? can you link it to me via pm? thanks!

and yeah. I'm only using nitdroid for the apps. 3G to browse and dload the apps. Maemo is strictly for my developing and the telephony features in it.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Philippines
Thanks for the reply topet2k12001!

Will read the article first. I think I don't have "Preenv" installed in my N900.

Last edited by BELSKI; 2012-04-24 at 10:08.

Tags
filipino, jovit, nokia n900, pacman, pinoy ako, pinoys, selling n900