I would like to disable the bluetooth opp protocol in my jolla, to have less errors with my volvo v50 carkit
I found something about disabling hfp in /etc/bluetooth/audio.conf. Can we do this for opp protocol too?

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by frullewulle View Post
I would like to disable the bluetooth opp protocol in my jolla, to have less errors with my volvo v50 carkit
I found something about disabling hfp in /etc/bluetooth/audio.conf. Can we do this for opp protocol too?
How do you think that helps with your problem? Is your Jolla initiating some send operations then, or do the requests come from your car?
When do you encounter such problems?

problems that i have:
1. crashes from the carkit in my volvo v50 (audio/carkti reboots completely) 2. randomly bluetooth connection drops between v50 and jolla phone: I think that this is related to phonebook copying...
3. in calls: audio is sometimes not sended to car (symbol visable on phone is headset instead of carkit)

for now i've changed jolla bluetooth name to "jolla" instead of "$username _jolla" (saw somewhere about v50 having problems with long names of more then 16 characters)

and added hsp= fasle to heaset in /etc/bluetooth/audio.conf

and i'm doing more testing to reproduce

Tags
bluetooth, carkit, jolla