^

The company will not disappear. This is positive for Nokia, they got rid of Microsoft and can focus on more profitable endeavours now.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Blame the previous Nokia regimes that led to this. If anything is to be learned keep your house in order, be dynamic, don't rest on old laurels, and keep the dysfunction at a minimum.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by Rugoz View Post
^

The company will not disappear. This is positive for Nokia, they got rid of Microsoft and can focus on more profitable endeavours now.
Like rubber wading boots!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

^

Exactly . No seriously, the consumer market is overrated anyway. Its what normal people identify with, thus they think nothing behind it exists.

It's the best thing overall. Nokia was not a software company and couldn't make money with their biz. Not sure MS would do it better, but they got cash.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Lumiaman, not so Lumia now, are you?

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Lumias will leave under MS roof. More love and money spent on it. Its a good thing.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Lumias will leave under MS roof. More love and money spent on it. Its a good thing.
We will see what Microsoft will do with Nokia after buying it, let's see how they'll use it

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

They have to support it well if they want to operate in mobile space. They are building a platform for next CEO to execute well. I think this was the best move for both.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Haha... Nokia mobile and service was sold for less than Skype great price indeed.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...