hi i'm an italian boy (cagliari - Sardegna), and i want know (if it's possible) if the n770 load correctly some banking site.....for example www.fineco.it - www.unicreditbanca.it.. all pocketpc doesn't load correctly this sites and when you are typing your username and password the navigation stops and you can't see your banking situation!!!!! i'll be buying the n770 if it load correctly all banking site and all sites in general... may you test it and post a photo of a screen capture loading banking pages?? If you do it i'm a very very happy!! Have fun with n770!!!

Sorry for the bad photos, I am usign a Nokia 9500 for images, and am not aware of a screen capture feature on the device.

and

Since I obviously cannot login, I did browse the majority of both sites with no problems at all, even all the animations on the unicreditbanca site worked fine I have however used other SSL sites (including my own banking site) and it does work fine so far.

Last edited by fermunky; 2005-10-04 at 23:04.

I havent had a single issue with any secure site. Bank sites, PayPal, etc all seem to work fine.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Hamburg
Hallo,

a lot of brokerage sites require

1. secure access
2. open up a new second window
3. a javavm to execute applet for graphical user interfaces

The development team or somebody who has a N770 to try can easily test this: Open a "game" account at www.oanda.com a leading currency site and try.

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/fxgame/

If this site works I suppose all javabased financial sites will work.

Looking forward to positive feedback.

Thanks in advance

Heinz

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ UK
subsecond: the problem there will be the JVM. Although the 770's browser will work with JavaScript-based banking sites, ones using Java applets won't due to the lack of Java on the device :-(

Hopefully Java is a planned feature at some point...

Cheers,

Andrew

^---- Bingo

yeeessssss

Thanks a lot boys!! Finally a complete web viewer!!!! I'll buy it !!! Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks !!!