Notices

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade, Serbia
If you like Britain's got talent and you own N900, then you're probably wondering if our beloved N900 will get BGT app. On their site it says that the app is ready for Android and Iphone mobiles, and HTC and Nokia phones are yet to get it. But as the most Nokia phones have Symbian, i don't know if they even heard about Maemo, or if they did, will they port the app for us... I know i can get it on NITDroid, but i'm talking about Maemo. Please post your opinion...

Posts: 302 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ England
No. Oh God. I will actively sign a petition against getting this anywhere near the N900.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Captwheeto For This Useful Post:
Why...??? It's a great show...

Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
Lol. Could be worse, could be X-Factor. Either way, I won't be installing it should it ever be made, that's for sure.

In reality, will it ever be made for an officially unsupported operating system running on a single device? Go on, hazard a guess...

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Seeing as the N900 has a brilliant browser, do you actually need the app?

iThings/etc only need these apps 'cos their browsers can't handle the normal website...

Posts: 302 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ England
It's a terrible show. Idiots watching idiots making idiots money.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Captwheeto For This Useful Post:
Is this a joke?!

No of course it won't. And the universe would not care less.

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
Not a great show admittedly and whilst I agree there is better rubbish on TV some of the people who appear enjoy it enormously and wouldn't swap the experience for anything.

There was a moment a couple of weeks ago when a girl of 21 sang with her granddad of 92, the audience were on their feet applauding and no matter what one personally feels of the performance or the show she will remember and treasure that moment for the rest of her life, long after her grandfather has gone..
Who am I (or anyone) to call them idiots?

The Following User Says Thank You to Dancairo For This Useful Post:
Shouldn't this thread be in the Off Topic section?

There was a moment a couple of weeks ago when a girl of 21 sang with her granddad of 92, the audience were on their feet applauding and no matter what one personally feels of the performance or the show she will remember and treasure that moment for the rest of her life, long after her grandfather has gone..
Who am I (or anyone) to call them idiots?
That's exactly what I'm talking about...