Active Topics

Thanks, I guess But who is Sotiris? a short to the point resumè would be nice.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to specc For This Useful Post:
just boought a n9 - wonderful, so much better than my previous s60 phones.

Miss some features, esp hostmode usb, but the interface is so beautiful. And it stands out from all the iphones, sg2, sg3 around. People just keep on asking me about it.

And don't get me started on the swiping thing... it is addictive.

Thanks for all the hard work

stephen
malta

The Following User Says Thank You to ssciberras For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
specc did you look him up twitter? do research instead of asking on who he is on an appreciation thread!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Thanks for all your hard works, hope to hear great news from you again.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
specc did you look him up twitter? do research instead of asking on who he is on an appreciation thread!!!
It's common decency to introduce the main person(s) in a respectful and honest manner.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by specc View Post
It's common decency to introduce the main person(s) in a respectful and honest manner.
Dude just do some research plz, don't derail the simple function of this thread.
I personally can't recall the full extent of all the roles he's held over the years.
But there's no Qn he is/was one of the more prominent team leaders, & its not just about thanking him.

on-topic:
Thank-you Sotiris & colleagues still with Maemo/MeeGo or departed....
For all your sweat, blood, & tears, in the face ****-house management, really since Maemo's birth.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-07-04 at 19:47. Reason: typo

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Radishface For This Useful Post:
Thank you Sotiris and everyone on the Maemo team for what you did, your work is really legendary and memorable.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to o7o For This Useful Post:
Thank you Sotiris and to your team for all of your hard work with the maemo and its devices. Your work has bought together people from all over the world to share a common interest and form such great communities as talk.maemo.

It was the n900 that bought me here and without it I would never have learned that this group of enthusiasts from every level of learning ever existed.

Thank you all for maemo, thank you for bringing us together.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
This is about the worst news I have read on engadget and came here thinking people will be talking about this on tmo.

Best of luck to the meego team, you guys are the best. I still use n900 everyday and its not getting old for me.

And i wish the worst of everything for the worst business man ever, Stephen Elop, I hate him, he is one of those people who *kill* innovation, who cannot see business oppurtunity, and its because of this kind of people that this world's progress slows down in becoming a better place, its because of him that they have lost a war which they had all the resources to win.

I hope you guys from meego team come and read this small tmo thread of our appreciation. We are a small community here but we have huge amount of respect for you.

Best wishes from Pakistan.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abubakar For This Useful Post:

Tags
specc is the, troll ericsson