Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
allright thanks but i really dont know how that is gonna happen now ..
am i missing any repository ?
do i need to install deb file of preenv and then install by that method?
seeking help desperately

Last edited by prankster; 2011-04-15 at 10:19.

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Well, all your errors have been with the extras-testing repository, and preenv is actually in extras-devel. Do you have that configured and updated?

The Following User Says Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
I am also my repositorys dosn't work and can't update ever what do I do
and the same your problem
maybe the nokia dosn't know the resolve
i will die to fix this probelm

Hi, I also having issues, with the following Respos which are failing to update - Testing Extras, Extras devel nintentdo emulators and aMSN they all say 404 Not Found ?? can anybody help me out

i see my friends no one is know the resolve ever
and even the nokia also
where are the people
where are the friends
help us please

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
okey my prob has been solved ,let me know if i can help you guys ..dont expect too much cuz i am just 3 weeks old here ..
cheers

Originally Posted by dadoabdallah View Post
I am also my repositorys dosn't work and can't update ever what do I do
and the same your problem
maybe the nokia dosn't know the resolve
i will die to fix this probelm
simply delete the extra devel,extra testing catalouges and re-install them ,then try to update them ,but be careful with the ''extra-devel'' repository,enable it only if you know what you doing because mostly apps coming with that repository are not reliable or they have bugs ..
hope it helps you

Originally Posted by Checkers View Post
Hi, I also having issues, with the following Respos which are failing to update - Testing Extras, Extras devel nintentdo emulators and aMSN they all say 404 Not Found ?? can anybody help me out
better go with pidgin messenger ,aMSN has still got some issues with it ..wait for next updates and dont mind to ask from forum ..you may reinstall the repositories and update them but careful about the extra devel repository ..have a look at wiki threads regarding extra-devel

i dont know why but there is something wrong with this extra devel repository cuz everytime i enable it and i try to run some apps ,they go nasty and dont run at all ,smtime they get stuck or page goes blank
any one has the same issue and also any resolve ?
and yeah i wanna know if there is any difference between extra-devel and maemo extra-devel ?cuz i am having both of them ..
help please

Last edited by prankster; 2011-04-18 at 18:04.