Posts: 66 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Pretoria, South Africa
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
Scaling, rotating the displayed image is the easy part. The hardest is to compose buttons in portrait mode. Speaking of buttons, you are able to make your own skin by replacing /opt/emumaster/data/buttons.png. It would help me a lot if someone would make them for me I will make an option to select the skin in the upcoming version.
I'll give it a try once I have some time Thanks for this awesome option!

From looking at buttons.png I cant see how you're going to bring back the original circle pad layout though. The buttons here are separate so I'm assuming that the continuous circle for the d-pad and the other 4 buttons from the original pad uses a different layout?

The planned, fully customizable layout makes it easy to revert the original circles.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
@elemental, just a question that doesn't seem to be covered on Wiki, say I have an Old School game I loved growing up and I wanna give it a try on my phone, how do I know under which department the Rom goes, SNES, GBA etc? I only have the game name for example! Say Double Dragon for example!

Because it's obvious when you have the console and cartridge/disk for this console - other cases are illegal.

Hey Elemental is it possible to trade pokemons with emumaster if it isn't will you make it possible sometime in the future? Thank you for an awesome emulator!

Quite honestly cannot wait for the next version, can't wait to get my PSX games running full steam!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Originally Posted by Grimmeri View Post
Hey Elemental is it possible to trade pokemons with emumaster if it isn't will you make it possible sometime in the future? Thank you for an awesome emulator!
Currently it is not possible, it will be not possible in the next version, but appears in my todo list.

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Quite honestly cannot wait for the next version, can't wait to get my PSX games running full steam!
I am working lately really hard to not disappoint you.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
I am working lately really hard to not disappoint you.
Feel so special

Lol take your time, there's no rush, I am very much looking forward to the next release though

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by Grimmeri View Post
Gotta catch 'em all! Pokemon!