Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 178 | Thanked: 411 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
#1
I found this interesting ebay seller with cases for Jolla C & Aqua Fish

Blue
http://www.ebay.es/itm/Silikon-Hulle...0AAOSwieZZevlS

Black
http://www.ebay.es/itm/Silikon-Hulle...ONxhpff2KE-aAA

And not forgeting the ladies
http://www.ebay.es/itm/Silikon-Hulle...3D362052701232

Last edited by deutch1976; 2017-07-31 at 13:31.
 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jan 2016 @ Ultramemia
#2
Mine's been for too long surviving "naked & afraid" Will get one for sure!
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mjoan For This Useful Post:
mosen's Avatar
Community Council | Posts: 861 | Thanked: 5,201 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Kitchen
#3
Here is the corresponding item on ebay.de

Bought one in black. The red looks like different color anyway so two colored black bumper and red in the cutouts does it for me.

Will post photos!
 

The Following User Says Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 178 | Thanked: 411 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
#4
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Here is the corresponding item on ebay.de

Bought one in black. The red looks like different color anyway so two colored black bumper and red in the cutouts does it for me.

Will post photos!
As soon as you get it please let us know if it fits correctly. It seems to be a very nice case
 

The Following User Says Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
mosen's Avatar
Community Council | Posts: 861 | Thanked: 5,201 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Kitchen
#5
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
As soon as you get it please let us know if it fits correctly. It seems to be a very nice case
I have not seen one like that tbh and had to order out of curiousity.
Looking closer it makes sense to not have a flat back to let the heat escape from the device!
 

The Following User Says Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 178 | Thanked: 411 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
#6
I just don't know it will be 100% compatible as they say it'll fit all Intex Aqua Fish, Für Intex Aqua Amaze+, Für Intex Aqua Crystal, Für Intex Aqua Crystal+, Für Intex Aqua Lions 4G, Für Intex Aqua Strong 5.1+, Für Intex Aqua Supreme+, Für Intex Elyt-E1
 

The Following User Says Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
mosen's Avatar
Community Council | Posts: 861 | Thanked: 5,201 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Kitchen
#7
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
I just don't know it will be 100% compatible as they say it'll fit all Intex Aqua Fish, Für Intex Aqua Amaze+, Für Intex Aqua Crystal, Für Intex Aqua Crystal+, Für Intex Aqua Lions 4G, Für Intex Aqua Strong 5.1+, Für Intex Aqua Supreme+, Für Intex Elyt-E1
I had to choose the exact model in a form selector so i think they just made one auction/item for all different intex devices.
 
Posts: 178 | Thanked: 411 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
#8
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
I had to choose the exact model in a form selector so i think they just made one auction/item for all different intex devices.
Let's hope so. I'll order one later it they still have it
 

The Following User Says Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
mosen's Avatar
Community Council | Posts: 861 | Thanked: 5,201 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Kitchen
#9
Ewww... not as expected.
The Bumper is "one size fits many", not a perfect fit for the Aquafish/Jolla C.

It has rounded inner edges, so the bumpy corners are wiggeling around the sharp corners of the phone :/
The rockers and powerbutton are covered but somehow usable.
There is a poly-leather thing on the back that ripped apart on first mount.
Here are some photos.




 

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 392 | Thanked: 707 times | Joined on Aug 2014
#10
Have to concur, can only say better than nothing. USB port is only one to line up and accessing head phone jack just stretches corner out.

Last edited by aspergerguy; 2017-08-03 at 12:24. Reason: Addition
 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:36.