Notices

hi. thanks for reply. i have not installed community updates however, i am runing kp50. could that be the problem?

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by tingu699 View Post
hi. thanks for reply. i have not installed community updates however, i am runing kp50. could that be the problem?
What is kp50?

Anyway, what is the error that you get?

If you don't mind you can "shutdown" mycontacts, restart it, then change the settings, call it from another phone and then send (PM) me the log.

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
kp50...kernel power 50

The Following User Says Thank You to ed_boner For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fcrochik View Post
What is kp50?

Anyway, what is the error that you get?

If you don't mind you can "shutdown" mycontacts, restart it, then change the settings, call it from another phone and then send (PM) me the log.
hi. ive sent u an email with the logs as they were too big to pm.
thanx

hi. ive sent u an email with the logs as they were too big to pm.
thanx
Thank you. Please allow me some time since I haven't touched the device or code in while...

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network

Originally Posted by fcrochik View Post
Thank you. Please allow me some time since I haven't touched the device or code in while...
hi. dont mean to rush u but did u get a chance?
thank you.

hi. dont mean to rush u but did u get a chance?
thank you.
Sorry, not yet... had to kill a few other fires first...

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
For Maemo/N900:

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Hi. Sorry for a delayed reply about you request at maeomo.org-downloads of CSSU. This is my reply regarding the widget. With cssu (default cssu hildon-config) autorotation funtions abnormally. It is a tilt funtion at a vertical mode that changes contacts orientation to 90 degree counter-clockwise and makes me nuts . I have in the settings w.orientation set to landscape. At any other settings (widget menu) has no difference to widget behavior. As with cssu orientation-lock widget works as it should be. Halve-sized still . And happens occasionally, so it is not always on. I cannot screencast it
http://www.flickr.com/photos/83680952@N05/8093562332/
My english writing is kid of messy, forgive me that.
PS. I was forced to reflash (2012-08-17) my N900 'cos something brick phone applet, rejecting all calls.And I use now and then N900 as primary phone/tablet .

Last edited by tangent; 2012-10-16 at 13:21. Reason: typo,image