Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
So is it working again ?

Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Version 0.3-3 should have notifications working again, sorry about the (long) delay
after installing and uninstalling sociality previously because it doesnt show news feed
I installed version 0.3.3 on my n900 yesterday but since then i have been experiencing problem with opening facebook on the phone.
when i launch the app it takes me to the user home screen then it displays "signing out" and then it display "sign in to facebook" but it didnt give me a sign in page, only a blank page.
i have since then been unable to open facebook in either my opera browser or internet explorer on the phone.
Please help me forum, what could be the cause and what should i do?
I really need your help to solve this

Yeah, apparently Facebook turned on sandbox mode without my notice (only app developers could use it, which is why I never saw any problems).
after installing and uninstalling sociality previously because it doesnt show news feed
I reinstalled version 0.3.3 on my n900 yesterday but since then i have been experiencing problem with facebook generally on the phone.
when i launch the app it takes me to the user home screen then it displays "signing out" and then it display "sign in to facebook" but it didnt give me a sign in page, only a blank page.
i have since then been unable to open facebook in either my opera browser or internet explorer on the phone.
Please help me forum, what could be the cause and what should i do?
I really need your help to solve this

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
whole app is ****ed up

Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
whole app is ****ed up
do you mean the app doesnt work again at all? should i just uninstall it or the developer still working on it?

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
app is not wrking for me doesn't show notification or goes on logging out, tried 100 times reinstalling and i dnt think developer left working on it.

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
A tweet or email would've worked :P

extras-devel is down, here's a link to 0.3-3, it fixes most issues till I redo this, the code base compared to the Harmattan version is crap.

http://mohammadag.xceleo.org/sociality_0.3-3_armel.deb

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Dependencies error, installation failed

extras-devel is down, here's a link to 0.3-3, it fixes most issues till I redo this, the code base compared to the Harmattan version is crap.

news feed issue has been fixed...work great
thanks

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria

So far, so good (cssu-thumb here )

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

Tags
facebook, facebook client