I've searched all over the forum, but feel free to reccomend me to a thread I probably haven't found. I'm looking for a case like the CP-321 http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002OIYV8...SIN=B002OIYV8I. I want something no frills, buckles or anything else. Just something that the n900 can just slide in and out of, can anyone reccomend this case or something better for around £10-20?

Thanks.

EDIT: Something that allows the status light to be shown would be deal breaker.

Hello,

I just bought this one:
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160395275991&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

It seems good, I'll tell you when I receive it.

Greg

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
The 321 is good for me, does the job well and you can have the status light showing if you wish. It doesn't add any bulk to the phone which is good for pockets.

happy shopping!

The Following User Says Thank You to digital909 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by digital909 View Post
The 321 is good for me, does the job well and you can have the status light showing if you wish. It doesn't add any bulk to the phone which is good for pockets.

happy shopping!
Thanks for that, I was leaning towards it anyway, I'll probably go and buy it now, can I just ask how much you paid for it so I know how much I should be looking at?

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Sure, think it was about £12 on ebay, maybe an extra couple for postage and it's not much more in high street phone shops.

Its £7.99 with play.com.

I use it too.

I bought Nokia CP-402 carrying case for cycling use and I am quite happy with it. I could think it is suitable for jogging also, but haven't yet tried that.

It just about is also big enough, when stretched, to fit N900 with Mugen's thicker back cover. The case is in its limits with that though.

The case does not have opening for proximity sensor, so answering phone calls without handsfree is difficult. One can answer though by activating screen with the physical slide switch and then touching Answer/Reject buttons.
There should be a way to answer phone call without touch screen somehow...like double pressing the power button!?

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on May 2008 @ Georgia