Notices

@Arie:

Is there a transifex project yet for the account plugin language files?
Code:
/src/accounts/qml/waxmppplugin/i18n/tr_es.ts
/src/accounts/qml/waxmppplugin/i18n/tr_es.qm
If not - are there any plans to create them? I'd like to proceed with the french language file.

Last edited by brkn; 2012-09-01 at 22:57.

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
Originally Posted by Zion~ View Post
There should be an option to disable the push name of contacts and rather use the name stored in the address book. Some of my contacts just have their first name, or nickname and it's very unprofessional.. I liked it the way it was before!
I agree with that , this should be an optional.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trayhoper For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
What say thee, mighty jury?
Yey or ney?

hi knobtviker i want to ask you how i can do this
it's to beautiful and i like it so please share how we can do it

thank you for your hard work

sorry for my language

Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
Originally Posted by Zion~ View Post
There should be an option to disable the push name of contacts and rather use the name stored in the address book. Some of my contacts just have their first name, or nickname and it's very unprofessional.. I liked it the way it was before!
Originally Posted by trayhoper View Post
I agree with that , this should be an optional.

For unknown numbers it should be a must, but for contacts in phonebook it should be optional .

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
the big problem is when i want to use wazapp the chat is stuck and i have to turn off my phone and turn back it on and delete db file and sometimes works sometimes doesn't works .. is this problem just for me ?? or all user are like this !! .. i am sick of this and i am not using wazapp :S

hope this problem will be solved in next version !! or hope i get any information to solve this problem!!

Originally Posted by lebanez View Post
the big problem is when i want to use wazapp the chat is stuck and i have to turn off my phone and turn back it on and delete db file and sometimes works sometimes doesn't works .. is this problem just for me ?? or all user are like this !! .. i am sick of this and i am not using wazapp :S

hope this problem will be solved in next version !! or hope i get any information to solve this problem!!
Not sure what beta meant to you
Killall wazapp is your best friend, or you can just stop using wazapp until wazapp.im got updated

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
Originally Posted by lebanez View Post

hi my wazapp work fine until now it still work fine since i remove the old one by do this steps:
1apt-get remove wazapp
2 rm -rf /home/user/.wazapp/*
3 install latest Cepi's .deb

then after that delete .wazapp and remove your account and re-regester and it work fine

hope will help

sorry for my bad language

y sometime i cant receive and send message?

I found something interest.
Once chat with iPhone version of WhatsApp, I can't send or receive msg any more, I need to relaunch wazapp or reconnect network to send/receive msg. For Android version, It's no problem...

hi my wazapp work fine until now it still work fine since i remove the old one by do this steps:
1apt-get remove wazapp
2 rm -rf /home/user/.wazapp/*
3 install latest Cepi's .deb

then after that delete .wazapp and remove your account and re-regester and it work fine

I do as you said but also have problem
if some group message received

Last edited by kalafu; 2012-09-02 at 04:12.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp