I attach a custom transitions.ini file for CSSU, modded with the configurations of the Humanity theme. Just copy it over /usr/share/hildon-desktop/transitions.ini (always with CSSU already installed) and the Humanity theme effects will come back!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip transitions.zip (2.9 KB, 79 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to ikerrg For This Useful Post:
Hi,

I had CSSU installed and now I have reflashed my device, but just before I did a backup of my config using the Nokia backup util. I have now restored the backup (without installing the CSSU) but I've seen that there are a lot of %gconf files which keep CSSU config values. How could I find a list of the files modifies by the CSSU in order to "clean" those configuration files?

Thanks a lot.

HI All,

After installing the latest CSSU stable version, my battery is getting drained even if the phone is not in use. Has anyone encountered the same issue? Will someone be able to advise here?

Originally Posted by n900_novice View Post
HI All,

After installing the latest CSSU stable version, my battery is getting drained even if the phone is not in use. Has anyone encountered the same issue? Will someone be able to advise here?
check for processes going crazy.
does

top -d1

show processes using about 100% cpu?

The Following User Says Thank You to arne.anka For This Useful Post:
Ive just re-flashed my n900 and then installed CSSU stable... however non of the mods seem to have been installed. No landscape mode or orientation lock in the quick access drop-down menu also the camera mods haven't been installed. The only mod that works is the keyboard arrow-keys to move to another homescreen.. Ive re-flashed and installed twice now any help welcome

Last edited by sts1976; 2012-11-17 at 18:51.

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Originally Posted by sts1976 View Post
Ive just re-flashed my n900 and then installed CSSU stable... however non of the mods seem to have been installed. No landscape mode or orientation lock in the quick access drop-down menu also the camera mods haven't been installed. The only mod that works is the keyboard arrow-keys to move to another homescreen.. Ive re-flashed and installed twice now any help welcome
Mods? I think you got the wrong end of the stick there.

*modified camera-ui is in testing version only.
*orientation-lock-applet is not automatically installed like testing version is.

CSSU-S is designed to work like stock PR1.3, CSSU-T things are forced upon you to make them be tested.

Additional gconf commands or applets are required to do some of the things you mention in stable.

http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_SSU

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
Mods? I think you got the wrong end of the stick there.

*modified camera-ui is in testing version only.
*orientation-lock-applet is not automatically installed like testing version is.

CSSU-S is designed to work like stock PR1.3, CSSU-T things are forced upon you to make them be tested.

Additional gconf commands or applets are required to do some of the things you mention in stable.

http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_SSU
Okay cheers. Been away from the n900 scene for a little while. Didn't realise I had the testing version installed the last time round. Do I just install the testing version over the stable ?

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
IMO best to start from a clean full reflash. There is no "recommended" way to change branches or uninstall.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post:
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
From stable to testing you can just install testing but you may never revert back from testing to stable though.

The Following User Says Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
in CSSU features there is a preference to set the task switcher mode (bigger one/two columns) - how can i change the mode using a command line? i would like to change it when i'm in car mode.