Active Topics

Wow I ca not believe that I actaully read through 3 page of nothing LMAO I sure know how to kill time

This was nice to read, not so very helpful but nice

I have a little like similar problem. Flasher didn't detected the phone how ever I tried. NSU was unusable becasue phone reboots when started to load widgets. Phone was overlocked and started to reboot after the planned reboot during the installation of tweakr.

I didn't actually solve the problem but i tried to be fast and change the active page to one haven't any widgets. Then I was able to select "suitemode" and able to update the phone via NSU, easy, wasn't it

Next time I hope to have more time to find a solution for em issue.

OS in my laptop is Windows 7 Pro 32-bit.

I'm having the same problem. Windows keep saying a problem occurred while installing the 'Nokia USB ROM'

I've tried both on Windows XP SP3 and Windows 7, but it keeps encountering the same problem

see they were right because windows 7 64bit had a fix. in the wiki. you would of realised you didnt need to make this post and attract this unnecessory attention. if you checked other posts properly. plenty of people have stated the 64bit problem. at the end of the day. theres an ignore list use it. also **** you

Chuks have you tried linux? or a different pc?

Last edited by m4r0v3r; 2011-08-21 at 03:05.

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
see they were right because windows 7 64bit had a fix. in the wiki. you would of realised you didnt need to make this post and attract this unnecessory attention. if you checked other posts properly. plenty of people have stated the 64bit problem. at the end of the day. theres an ignore list use it. also **** you

Chuks have you tried linux? or a different pc?
Thanks for the suggestion.

I later succeeded in reflashing it! For Windows 7, I followed the instructions on this post:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=20

As for XP SP3, I simply ignored the error message as maxximuscool suggested, and carried on with the reflash, it worked.