Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dundee
Will there be a seperate app for stumbleupon for N900 if at all. I am aware of toolbars with firefox taking up space on the browser screen. I use it regulary in windows for finding flash games and obscure topic related sites that I would never have previously come across. Not the most important of apps at present but just a thought.

The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeyMagic For This Useful Post:
Great idea, perhaps the easiest way would to assign a keyboard key to stumble then hide the toolbar (which is how i stumble on my netbook)

So it is very possible - good good. Or just a simple stumble button, tag search and of course 2 thumb up/down buttons would be great.
http://www.stumbleupon.com/productdemo/
over 14,000,000 users just on firefox.

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Como, Italy
a SU addon for N900 would basically destroy me!
but
still

I want one

Update:
Stumbleupon works great BTW. Worries about the bar taking too much space were unfounded as it disappears when scrolled. (Screenshot same page then scrolled)
Great for killing time and for some random fun.
Attached Images

The problem with the SU web-bar is that their Share option is not as good as on the regular toolbar. It ends up sending an email instead of just sending it to the other person's SU account.

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Long Beach
the toolbar shown above doesnt exist in microb anymore. i get the crappy mobile web bar for stumbleupon, now. this crap doesnt even have a share button...

sorry, just venting.

does anyone know how to get the desktop web bar back?