Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
He can forget official DRM. I worked on that project in a co-op with Store staff.
We made it work but then it was terminated.
Secret Russian sauce, well, I'm testing that live right now.
He should contact me for an update when he returns.

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ France 55
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Don't be like that.
Bugs and issues are normal.
Update will come and app is useful again.
Developers aren't slaves.
I don't want to be like that, but the only payedtwitter application don't work AT ALL. Qneptunea, twititian are updated and even the stock twittet client have been updated (LOL nokia), so, i don't understand why it is sooooo long.
If he don't want to be "a slave", he should make free apps and i will shut my mouth. But i spend money on it, even only 2€, so i'd like to have something that work. I don't feel mean to say that.
And in fact, i will not buy application again, because i know that i can buy a useless app. And to be honest, i'd like my 2€ back to give it to qneptunea....

I hope all of you understand what i mean, it's not bad, it's just bored message.

The Following User Says Thank You to turbovomit For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
He can forget official DRM. I worked on that project in a co-op with Store staff.
Hmm, I've heard CODeRUS is going to help him with protection. Same things or no?

Secret Russian sauce, well, I'm testing that live right now.
Me too :P

@turbovomit
I understand what you mean bit lets continue this after the update.

@Ancelad
Same thing.

Don't be like that.
Bugs and issues are normal.
Update will come and app is useful again.
Developers aren't slaves.
I do know that developer aren't slaves: I've paid and not choose to pirate it because I believe in hard works and I could also imagine that the profit from Nokia Store are not so high so it's my personal choice to endorse development of, IMHO, my favourite twitter app on N9 buying it from the store rather then pirating it from p2p because I think that the dev(s) deserve the bill on his payday.

The controversed point is that is unacceptable that a small update - can't u only release a bug fix for update api to 1.1? and other improvements for a major release? - is not issued and neither a big update after months of knowledge base about the switch of twitter and the end of api 1.0.

What's more pity in this story is that free twitter app, that are not my default choice, are updates as soon as there are problems and they are free apps, stating that they are not bad apps as you know qneptunia and tweetian.

Also what I can't understand is that as for now only tweetian has announced that the development will cease and will only issue security fix or critical one and it's a free app and this is not what has borrowed to this situation with its development.

What I really can't accept it's this manner of "doing things" by a company that sell a paid app, as I'm a customer I "pretend" quick update and not response as the one on 16 jan 2013 that state:

"Rocket App ‏@rocket_app 16 Gen
@jukkaeklund Sorry, but I'm occupied by another project"

and the question was about an update, as for now from 16 of jan no updates where released and rocket is a non working paid app.

This story is not about dev slavery is about customer respect, I could also excuse a month late for an update but frm january the main line of rocket is made of silence and no updates.

a very unsatisfied customer.

I would not, ever, spend any of my money in another app from webpointstudio.

my 2 cents.

You do have a point. Timetable and organisation could be better.
Lets see when its fixed.

Lets see when its fixed.
If ever... Lost faith in what was once the best Twitter client hands down on the N9.

could please somebody leak the beta version? PM me please....

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
could please somebody leak the beta version? PM me please....
No WIP

The Following User Says Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Hi everyone, it's been a few months since I bought Rocket on Nokia store and I'm very upset about it. Since then, I am yet to try a working app. I bought Rocket upon using this link (http://t.co/sg0sJyZv) on my N9.

I'm losing faith and I'm sure I'm not the only one. What should I do? Cheers.

Tags
rocket, twitter