Hi all, I don't know what happen, but there is something wrong with my phone's certificate.
First, I can't use yahoo messenger (from messaging and pidgin), and later, I can't use my own application.
It said "SSL handshake failed".

I open settings > certificate manager and found some certificates expired including this.

Is there anyone experience same problems?
Do you know how to resolve it?

Thank you.

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
They expired on the 14th March 2014

If it is a certificate issue maybe try moving your system time back a year

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
I see Skype on the list. I haven't used it for weeks, if not months. I've just tried logging in and it worked fine. Then I tried all the URLs on the list (addons.mozilla.org, live.*.com etc) and they all worked fine. WTF?

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
There were generated some fake certificates years ago from "trusted" CA which was hacked. To prevent using these hacked fake certificates, Nokia released last firmware PR1.3.1 which blacklisted all these certificates...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
They expired on the 14th March 2014

If it is a certificate issue maybe try moving your system time back a year
yes, they expired March 2014, I tried several times to set system time back to few months and years ago but still no luck.

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
I see Skype on the list. I haven't used it for weeks, if not months. I've just tried logging in and it worked fine. Then I tried all the URLs on the list (addons.mozilla.org, live.*.com etc) and they all worked fine. WTF?
I think this problem happen if you use application (messaging and pidgin in my case), not open it directly in web browser.

Originally Posted by pali View Post
There were generated some fake certificates years ago from "trusted" CA which was hacked. To prevent using these hacked fake certificates, Nokia released last firmware PR1.3.1 which blacklisted all these certificates...
As far as I remember, I already update my firmware to PR1.3.1.

I found some threads related to certificate issues, but I still need to figure it out.
Is this bug in my phone, is there any simple way to resolve it or am I must flash my phone.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=76178
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=79400