Please help i have been wanting to buy the n900 since it came out and i absolutely adore it im not a general user and want the phone for its features etc, what i want to know is should i wait for the rumoured n9? i dont want to get the new symbian n-series because i want to migrate from my n95 to maemo, so i pose the question is the n900 still a good buy in lets say a months time or should i have another think then?

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
I would wait, I mean you waited 6 months already, lol so wait for the harmattan device..

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
yes! the price has dropped! and still dropping!!

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Queens, NY
Well I just bought mine about a week ago, but I only paid $130.

I guess if it wasn't for that price I wouldn't have had it and still be on my HD2 which is also a great device.

---
Who but me?!
--HeavyC.

i would wait as well...i just played with the iphone 4 and it's pretty impressive...the look and feel, the way how the apps are working it is wow!

Hope the next nokia device would be the same, i was hopeing fot the n900 but to be honest with you it is not even close from a user point of view...I am not saying that i don't like it, i love my phone but i was especting alot more....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crash16 For This Useful Post:
To Bandora, havn't had the disposable income for the last six months i finally will have some money lol.
Also i can just install harmattan on n900 if i wish correct?

Posts: 305 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ 'Nam
*Blade voice* Pull...The...Trigger...
lol but seriously this late in the game and the meego phone suppose to drop in oct anyway it wont hurt to wait but hey its your money and choice. But im happy with my N900 out of all the phones I had (which was alot) it gives me the least amount of problems/trouble. Great phone just not the greatest support.

Posts: 805 | Thanked: 440 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Mississauga, On
I'm selling mine for $450 plus shipping. Original box, only a few TINY scratches on the top outer corner, and the screen is perfect. Original accessories as well.

Wait. But if you need a mobile, buy the n900, unless you only are interested in doing a couple of things. In that case, choose the iphone.

Posts: 579 | Thanked: 286 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Australia
Originally Posted by crash16 View Post
i would wait as well...i just played with the iphone 4 and it's pretty impressive...the look and feel, the way how the apps are working it is wow!

Hope the next nokia device would be the same, i was hopeing fot the n900 but to be honest with you it is not even close from a user point of view...I am not saying that i don't like it, i love my phone but i was especting alot more....
lol nokia UI better or the same as apples. lol lol yeah rriighhhttt.