Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Hey guys, how do U view a call log with info, e.g. if the same person call you 5 times with the same number, how do U check what time each call came in, there's feature like that in other Nokia Phones that incoming and outcoming calls, SMS, internet connections etc...

And how do U check live Data Usage when browsing? E72 U simply go to active connections!

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Bangalore
HI Muzimak,
To view individual call timings, touch Recent calls (green bar on top) in the call log and select the type of record you want to see. If the calls are continuous baxk to back ones, then you'll see the number of calls in brackets in one time frame. if they are spaced by a couple of minutes then they will show up as seperate calls. Recieved and dialled calls will show duration if you press and hold the entry.

I think apps are available for data usage, i cant remember the name though, but i remember seeing an app in the ovi store utilities section that gives you data usage segregated by type of connection etc.

you wouldnt need a log for messages as the message application alrealdy displays the time and sorts by date, and contacts both, which i find pretty intutive. if you want to go to a message that is from someone specific or even vaguely remember the topic, you can just do a search by pulling the message down till the search bar appears.

edit:
You can set data browsing limits in settings>internet connection>counters. i found this very handy.

hope this helps

Last edited by danested; 2012-04-20 at 02:14.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danested For This Useful Post: