Originally Posted by jurop88 View Post
still primary device for me since September '15 after compiling mighty Taskwarrior. Thanks, hwkbd!
Have you got a recent version? Could you point me to your file? I'll revive my n900 this week and TW is sorely needed. My TW version is three years old.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to borghal For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ymartin59 View Post
Mine is still up and running as main and only phone since January 2010.

I expect to create soon a Docker image for N900 build chain and compile latest sync-evolution with hope to work-around a calendar sync issue with ownCloud. I have also plans to build netsurf.
Recent version of sync-evolution would.be highly appreciated. With all the great people here updating my n900 will be a piece of cake!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to borghal For This Useful Post:
Hi, my main internet tablet (much more than a phone ) since I bought it in April 2010.
Have had dual boot with Nitdroid.
Now with latest CSSU Thumb , repartitioned internal flash to give more space to /opt (/home/) .
Fixed USB port (soldering) but failed again, and I've changed the device..
Currently I'm using my 2nd N900 which also lost USB Port, charging using a 3rd N900, pending to find time to either fix the USB connector or configure the 3rd one as main device.

Whishes
- I'm using Telegram with Pidgin, but would like to have Telegram intgrated in Maemo messaging as a plugin (telepathy-morse).
- An updated Firefox, or MicroB, as many pages treat MicroB as obsolete

Issues:
additionally to loose USB,
- sometimes after reboot the screen image is displayed as a 1:1.5 zoomed out in the center of screen, but touchscreen has full size.
I don't know why this happens, and the only way to fix it I've found is to reboot again.

Regards,
Rafa.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgodinez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
It's time for N900 week!

Going for safari but forgot my n900 . Not a perfect start for this week.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
right on time i surfed to tmo...

my n900 sits on my desk the last month so i charge and boot my love when i am back at home this evening.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sperle For This Useful Post:
Posts: 158 | Thanked: 340 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ middle of nowhere
Hope i will find a battery for my n900 as soon as possible.
Great event this mighty week

The Following User Says Thank You to ryu1 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by rgodinez View Post
- sometimes after reboot the screen image is displayed as a 1:1.5 zoomed out in the center of screen, but touchscreen has full size.
I don't know why this happens, and the only way to fix it I've found is to reboot again.
I see this every so often, too. Haven't been able to pinpoint a cause, and happy that a 2nd reboot solves it. Not looking forward to the day when that doesn't work anymore . . .

The N900 is still a very handy device as a primary phone. I'm used to normally carrying around the lighter, slimmer and easier on my pockets N9, but for special occasions like this I'll risk it. Obviously, I don't "app" so there's nothing for me to miss on the N900.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,743 | Thanked: 1,231 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Twickenham, UK
Oh and now? Jolla C or N900 this week?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anidel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
Originally Posted by borghal View Post
Have you got a recent version? Could you point me to your file? I'll revive my n900 this week and TW is sorely needed. My TW version is three years old.
I'm running on 2.5.1 version succesfully compiled for the N900, I don't know how to package it and have no free time for that. If you are good with the binary only of course no problem in uploading it here

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jurop88 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jurop88 View Post
I'm running on 2.5.1 version succesfully compiled for the N900, I don't know how to package it and have no free time for that. If you are good with the binary only of course no problem in uploading it here
I'm OK with the binary, thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to borghal For This Useful Post: