Notices

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
You can draw lines with liqflow, why would vertical dragging for scrolling be an issue?

Originally Posted by TiagoTiago View Post
[...]why would vertical dragging for scrolling be an issue?
Because they'd be intercepted by hildon-desktop, which'd then switch the desktop?

According to http://maemo.org/api_refs/5.0/5.0-fi...luginItem.html you can't have pannable widgets, but I also heard that that restriction was removed in PR 1.2. Dunno how reliable a page that says "To create ur[sic] own Home widgets create a subclass of HDHomePluginItem." is

Last edited by jstokes; 2011-03-08 at 19:36. Reason: I'm an idiot

Because I'm the only person showing interest and Lcuk is far more capable than I am.

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Scandinavia
lol, seems kinda windy here... alone?

I am (nearly totally) sure that this isn't possible. The author of liqflow is the same opinion (asked him just a few days ago).
What widgets would you put upon this widget?

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by jstokes View Post
Because they'd be intercepted by hildon-desktop, which'd then switch the desktop?

According to http://maemo.org/api_refs/5.0/5.0-fi...luginItem.html you can't have pannable widgets, but I also heard that that restriction was removed in PR 1.2. Dunno how reliable a page that says "To create ur[sic] own Home widgets create a subclass of HDHomePluginItem." is

Vertical is up/down, changing desktops is horizontal, which is left/right and not up/down

But would this be implemented as a widget, or as some other way of replacing/overiding the default wallpapers?

The Following User Says Thank You to TiagoTiago For This Useful Post:

Tags
live wallpaper, wallpaper, webpage