Notices

I have a license for sygic mobile maps 10. Much to my dismay SMM disrespectfully SH|T a whole bunch of directorys into my ~/Mydocs.

I tried moving them all to ~/Mydocs/.sygic and altering settings.ini to reflect this change. Then I also altered smm10.desktop file to reflect this change as well.

Now the program segfaults when I try to run it.

I have read that if you install the version from sygic reositorys then it will not SH|T these directorys wherever the **** it wants. However I cannot find these repositorys.

So my question, how can I install/mod/hax SMM10 to have all of it's directorys in a hidden folder in Mydocs?

create links? I had the same problem and hiding the files caused the same problem

create links? what?

1. you cannot symlink on a fat32 partition.
2. Then I will have a bunch of links instead of directories.

I am sure I read somwhere somone had managed to do this. HOW?

Edit ResourcePath and MapPath variables in /home/user/MyDocs/Drive/Maemo/settings.ini

The program segfaults when you type full paths, use relative paths.
For example, here is my variables for having Res and Maps in /home/user/
ResourcePath=../../../Res
MapPath=../../../Maps

Last edited by Megaltariak; 2011-04-29 at 12:58.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Just download tracker config
You can add the RES directory to the "NoWatch" part at the tracker-config