All i really want is flash 10.1

Originally Posted by law138 View Post
All i really want is flash 10.1
flash 10.1 is very important, but with nokia maybe you will need got new device to get flash 10.1

Originally Posted by Matan View Post
If I am not happy with the N900, but it is still the best device for me right now, am I allowed to keep it? And point to its flaws on these forums? And use these forums to try to improve it?
i am not a Nokia fan or attempting to stop you expressing your opinion.

My point is dont expect support from Nokia - as pointed out by many here Nokia does NOT officially read these forums, so your attempt to make things "better" by pointing this shortcoming to Nokia falls on deaf ears.

My point is if you want to do something about this situation which you are NOT satisfied with, you only have a few options, either SELL your n900 and get something else, BUY sygnic or as another user pointed out, contribute to or use the open community substitute (which may not be in a ready state atm). Posting here to Nokia is a waste of time.

Forget Nokia Support, thats an oxy*****.

I would mostly want a fix for this bug:

https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=9594

this for me is making the maps application unusable while roaming.
btw, in case you didn't know, maps transfers about 400kb when you start it (regardless of settings or a-gps)

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Germany
thank you so much...for pointing that out

i lost a lot of money in roaming charges due to this stupid bug. why is maps downloading data at all if all mapdata IS already on the device ??

and who should fix that ??? Nokia ?

best luck then !!!