Notices

i just downloaded it from ovi store , but i cant find it anywhere on my phone , when i visit the page again it says its already downloaded help plz

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 274 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
It should be in the More-menu (application menu -> More...). If it really isn't there, try re-installing it (remove it from the application manager and then install it again from Ovi store).

its no where to be found :s

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
Is it listed in the application manager under deinstallation? If not, maybe something went wrong with the installation - try a reinstall.

If you use Catorise, it is now under "ovi" rather than games.

1 month ago i installed Angry Birds from Ovi Store, and it was 3 main stages with 21 or 22 level in each stage.

i played it and finish it all many times, last level when destroy the queen.

after i update to PR 1.2 the games already removed and get just stage 1 when install it again

i don't understand whats going on

any idea?

Edit : i am sure 100% it was more than 60 levels in all stages, and i just get it by install the game from ovi store without any modification

Last edited by Odeh; 2010-06-01 at 20:12.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Looks like first time you installed game you encountered some bug in ovi store and you got full version of game for free.

Originally Posted by slender View Post
Looks like first time you installed game you encountered some bug in ovi store and you got full version of game for free.
yes that's almost whats happened.

and the game was working very great without any bugs, all new levels.

the game ready since 1 month ago, and just now published

I am sad because i wasn't know its full just with me, it was a chance to share it with everybody here in this community

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on May 2010 @ venezuela
are there more levels?... i mean there are level 1 level 2 and level 3...but when level 4 and 5?