Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Ok... so here is a recent forum issue that bugs the hell out of me (likely due to the influx of new users around here).

When you have an issue with app XYZ, post in the development/announce thread for that app DO NOT create a new thread.

Thank you.

P.S. I realize the irony of posting a new whine thread to complain about other whine threads.

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cfh11 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
And in general do a search (both google, and forum search) to see whether a similar question/problem has been asked before.

And don't expect instant answers. Don't bump your post if you don't get an answer immediately. Wait at least 24 hours if you really, really, really, really must bump.

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
SPAM

Originally Posted by cfh11 View Post
P.S. I realize the irony of posting a new whine thread to complain about other whine threads.
Nuff said, even when exist threads with the forum rules, newbie help threads and so that already said this such of things.

Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
SPAM

Nuff said, even when exist threads with the forum rules, newbie help threads and so that already said this such of things.
no SPAM is when you reply to a thread without contributing anything meaningful to the conversation

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cfh11 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
no SPAM is when you reply to a thread without contributing anything meaningful to the conversation
Like this?

Edit: Darn! I contributed an example, thereby invalidating the example.

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
like this?

edit: Darn! I contributed an example, thereby invalidating the example.
oh sweeeetttt ironnnnnyyyy

Edit: Interesting, it appears that you are now blocked from typing in all caps. I guess this is a good thing.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
oh sweeeetttt ironnnnnyyyy

Edit: Interesting, it appears that you are now blocked from typing in all caps. I guess this is a good thing.
Now how am I supposed to illustrate a pointless spammy posting?

Tags
n900 problem