Poll: Which is the all time best link swap?
Poll Options
Which is the all time best link swap?

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
I have to give the edge to Trololo here. Yes, I know it is a bit newer and less worn out, but hear me out. Once you get past the "holy crap rick astley is a skinny white dude with red hair?" and "damn, those are some sweet dance moves!" there isn't much there.

On the hand, Trololo is a mindf*** of epic proportions. First, you have the "whoa what the hell is this, did someone drug me?" and "why is this insanely uncomfortable yet strangely soothing at the same time?". Diving a little deeper, you find out that this song (and video!) are 100% serious. In fact, the dude still lives in some small town in Russia, is bats*** crazy, and loves his new fans! Then of course, there is this crazy video....

So who is the all time champ? Or are there new entries which should be considered? Ready.... set... FIGHT!

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Trololo, definitely.

It emasculates your opponents while giving a message of friendship.

It's so ahead of its time that it magically contains subtle internet memes embedded within it (trolls and lols).
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
Trololo, definitely.

It emasculates your opponents while giving a message of friendship.

It's so ahead of its time that it magically contains subtle internet memes embedded within it (trolls and lols).
+1 to that couldn't have said it better myself!

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

Tags
trollololol