Notices

Originally Posted by kent_autistic View Post
thats actually the alpha theme. i manually changed (via SSH) some of the theme files to suit my liking. i got the web bookmark widget mask from the android and the media player skin from black plastic i think.

also, i edited the task view background to remove the borders in each opened app so it looks borderless just like harmattan.

these tweaks are just mere suggestions. if implemented, now thats harmattan-ish!
NOTED i'll giv this a try at next update too

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sogoodbye For This Useful Post:
Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Hi!
Put this icons i backgrounds folder
Much better view with Catorise

BTW!
Have you fins any sollution to change the colors on email and forcast widget?
I cant release any update of my theme before I fix that :/
Attached Files
File Type: zip menuicons.zip (89.9 KB, 122 views)

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California
Don't know if it has been mentioned but read and unread emails look the same when viewing the inbox. Is there a fix for this?

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by whayong View Post
Don't know if it has been mentioned but read and unread emails look the same when viewing the inbox. Is there a fix for this?
I guess that sogoodbye is aware of that and the fix is coming. As of now you can fix it yourself using the Theme Customizer. Change (in the Font colors) the "Active font" color for example to the same as ""Paint" color" - #267edf and you'll get the unread folders&mails painted again

Is there a way to fix also the Calendar widget "today's date" color? Currently it is bright white on white background

Edit: It is "Painted font" color - I changed it to #00101a like in N series theme and now the date in widget is readable

Last edited by acrux; 2012-01-19 at 09:01.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acrux For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Someone else need a black wallpaper? Copy the attached file to your device and enable it to be used as wallpaper. It is the black picture below
You may also want to use it as background for the lockscreen. Cpoy it to /usr/share/themes/harmattan-black/backgrounds/lockslider.png
Attached Images

Originally Posted by acrux View Post
I guess that sogoodbye is aware of that and the fix is coming. As of now you can fix it yourself using the Theme Customizer. Change (in the Font colors) the "Active font" color for example to the same as ""Paint" color" - #267edf and you'll get the unread folders&mails painted again

Is there a way to fix also the Calendar widget "today's date" color? Currently it is bright white on white background

Edit: It is "Painted font" color - I changed it to #00101a like in N series theme and now the date in widget is readable
hmm...this is not a good solution bcos i tried before and the widget font color will change to better but it will ruin other Ui so after all i suggest u guys dl a widget call "calendar home widget" which hav the same function as default calendar widget

(P/S:actually it is easy way to change the font color to more clearly color but then it doesnt looks like a harmattan anymore )

The Following User Says Thank You to sogoodbye For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by robin92 View Post
Hi!
Put this icons i backgrounds folder
Much better view with Catorise

BTW!
Have you fins any sollution to change the colors on email and forcast widget?
I cant release any update of my theme before I fix that :/
i do change the widget things but then if u use theme customizer to change something and then it will change back to default color..it's weird..
i nvr use catorise but i'll put this to next update

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Indore,India
Try to attach this to the next update !!
Harmattan--Style Conversations Made by Harick !

Portrait

Landscape

BTW No avatar..

The Fastest Transition.ini file is here !! Along with Smooth transitions !!

Plz help in expanding the harmattan icons pack !!

Can i has thanks ?

The Following User Says Thank You to sidd211095 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Originally Posted by sidd211095 View Post
Try to attach this to the next update !!
Harmattan--Style Conversations Made by Harick !

Portrait

Landscape

BTW No avatar..
No please!, Converstaions mods should be packaged separately.

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California
Originally Posted by acrux View Post

Thanks for the tip! It is much appreciated!