Notices

Originally Posted by santiago View Post
???
read the signature! preenv-hd command is for theHD games

if you have a normal game u can use wgame and preenv 8preenv it's included in the preenv-hd pack) if you have a Hd game game use the preenv-hd command line and desktopgen-hd command read the signature.

He was talking about uno etc that is not HD games. That why I told his to recopy libSDLpre.so

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by hadjistyllis View Post
He was talking about uno etc that is not HD games. That why I told his to recopy libSDLpre.so
i make preenv hd with libsdlpre.so and libsdlpre-tab.so for that i wrote READ the signature. ok i quote my self again

*** I just edited the pack and the script to work with both games (hd and no HD games)

the original Creator of PREENV is Javier S. Pedro maemo@javispedro.com i'm just a modder of the package in the wait that Javier S. Pedro will release a new Preenv Script

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys i modified the Preenv package to run all the games, hd and normal games.. You just have to install this package, copy the deb file to MyDocs and make shure you installed ROOTSH package, to install the deb file you have to add this code on xterm

Code:

root
dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/preenv-hd.deb
exit
close

now, to create a shortcut for the HD Games you have to use from xterm
Code:

sudo chmod -R +rwx /opt/preenv/usr/palm/applications/com.HDGameFolder

then
Code:

preenv

or
Code:

preenv-hd

and again
Code:

desktopgen-hd /opt/preenv/usr/palm/applications/com.HDGameFolder/appinfo.json

to create the shortcut.. The package includes preenv and the Preenv HD script edited to work with the libsdlpre-tab.. You don't have to change libraries, you just have to know that you have

desktopgen-hd
preenv-hd
wrap-hd.sh and hd.sh (in /opt/preenv folder), all the preenv files + libsdlpre-tab

FILE DOWNLOAD

*** I just edited the pack and the script to work with both games (hd and no HD games)

the original Creator of PREENV is Javier S. Pedro maemo@javispedro.com i'm just a modder of the package in the wait that Javier S. Pedro will release a new Preenv Script

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
@above my problem has solved, i unpacked again from ipk. And give permission to them, seem the problem appeared by old game datat i used after flashed.
Serpent of isis hd, asking data path
Triple Booting : maemo, power kernel 47, nitdroid umay 2,3,4

make ur desktop look awesome use symbian-anna-icons and harmattan icon pack

thanx button if u wanna say thanx dont use reply to save space loo

Hi
Sliceit game when I get into the game after a few seconds of the game out here is the problem?
I have installed preenv-hd

can anyone fix who wants to be a millionare or tell how to install and i can report the problem here.i downloaded the ipk but i dnt kno what file to chmod. its different.help plz
BACKUPMENU

Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
can anyone fix who wants to be a millionare or tell how to install and i can report the problem here.i downloaded the ipk but i dnt kno what file to chmod. its different.help plz
i think it's impossible we need a Enyo Framewoork to run it

@hofi1870
did you chown and chmod?

I did all the steps but when I get out of the game quickly
What should I do?

which file should i chomod. i coudnt find the .file file.can any one tell me how to install that? please
BACKUPMENU

i heard we could play games aftr installing preenv via web os...but whn i try to install preenv i was unable to do in xterm dis is what i got..please help!!

BusyBox v1.10.2 (Debian 3:1.10.2.legal-1osso30+0m5) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

~ $ sudo gainroot
Root shell enabled

BusyBox v1.10.2 (Debian 3:1.10.2.legal-1osso30+0m5) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

/home/user # apt-get install preenv
E: Could not get lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (11 Resource temporarily unavailable)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), is another process using it?
/home/user #
/home/user #

please advice...thnx in advance

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Restart device and don't open the HAM

Tags
games, multi touch, palm pre, preenv, profile, reach page 250?, speed, yesssss