Posts: 12 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lahore, Pakistan.
well, that was quite fast, i thought no one would reply that . but thanks again ! so as u advised sir i googled and searched and came to know that community ssu could take all the matters in hand and solve the problems the device is having.

as soon as i reached the wiki page and clicked CSSU stable a HAM menu poped up to add a cssu repository, so i did add that repo . and after preparing for installation, an error appeared saying "could not install cssu installer application package not found. after checking it appears that the cssu repo is failing.

i googled again but couldn't come up with something usefull..
hope u understood

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by abravortega View Post
I´m about to get a nokia n900 for the first time and would like to know if you recomend get it, i now is a very good phone and is running maemo. i´m used to work in linux so the system is not an issue for me, the question is for the hardware is 3 years already since the phone was lunch. so please any comments
N900 is not a phone.. its a laptop meeting all your ends.. it will continue to get its love from CSSU. but u wont have access to ANY app u need but u have all major apps.. hardware wise use the USB port carefully.. if u know linux this beast is yours..