Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
hello,
today im not able to use yappari. i installed version 1.1.51 and get the error:
server response was: missing .
can anybody help me to solve the problem ?
thanks!

Yappari is already dead? Whatsapp is no more allowed third party apps for mod their apps...

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Aug 2014 @ Rome, Italy
Watch the new thread, please. Scorpius is not working anymore on the project.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94465

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ split, croatia
Originally Posted by jhonny View Post
hello,
today im not able to use yappari. i installed version 1.1.51 and get the error:
server response was: missing .
can anybody help me to solve the problem ?
thanks!

I have the same problem. what's going on?

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Brescia, Italy
Read above.

Nokia N810 16 GB
CSSU Stable
Diablo Turbo

Hi
I can use my Yappari app from 3 days. Every time it asks me to register and after I do it he asks me to enter a code some time I receive it and some times I don't. If I enter it it tells me registration failed and when I don't receive it it says bad-token.
Please I need a help.

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Grailham City
Originally Posted by mayouy View Post
Hi
I can use my Yappari app from 3 days. Every time it asks me to register and after I do it he asks me to enter a code some time I receive it and some times I don't. If I enter it it tells me registration failed and when I don't receive it it says bad-token.
Please I need a help.
Please use the link that ithejoker has posted on this page to follow the new thread. You fill find all the answers you need there

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
you can't use code requested by other application. the only you can do is use WART code in WART to get password, and paste phonenumber and password in yappari config
Hey dear, can you please explain me how do I paste the phonenumber and password in yappari config... ? I use yappari 2.0.2 - and I have got the password at WART already..

I don`t know how to navegate through folders and files at maemo, just as I am not used to dealing with Linux based OS. but I have succeeded in doing lots of difficult things here.. from hard reset to more advanced tasks.

I know where the terminal is, I just don`t know how to find, open, edit the config yappari file.... I also don`t know if i will be required root permission to do so.... please... your help will be appreciated, and I am promising to study more about Linux !!!

Originally Posted by NOBRURJ View Post
Hey dear, can you please explain me how do I paste the phonenumber and password in yappari config... ? I use yappari 2.0.2 - and I have got the password at WART already..

I don`t know how to navegate through folders and files at maemo, just as I am not used to dealing with Linux based OS. but I have succeeded in doing lots of difficult things here.. from hard reset to more advanced tasks.

I know where the terminal is, I just don`t know how to find, open, edit the config yappari file.... I also don`t know if i will be required root permission to do so.... please... your help will be appreciated, and I am promising to study more about Linux !!!
I found a way to access and edit the yappari.conf file using WinSCP, but the file is nearly empty... inside there are only this { [General]
whatsnew=5202
imsi=724112003601188

where should I add my number and the password from the WART and in which format ?

please guys... give me a hand...

Last edited by NOBRURJ; 2015-02-04 at 17:49. Reason: spelling mistake

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
This thread is closed.

For further support, please go to this new Yappari thread:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94465

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp