Notices

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Midwest
just flashed my N800 with OS2008 and so far its been good until i tried installing UKMP 1.7 version. tried installing python 2.5 but also missing libbz2-1.0 how frustrating. tried using xterm (im a linux noob) and type
apt-get remove python2.5-runtime && apt-get install python2.5-runtime && apt-get install python2.5-gtk2
then ask if im root? (im lost how do i become root). tried wiki an its just too advance for me. im just gonna go back to 2007, i just love using UKMP.

I'm very much enjoying UKMP 1.7 on my N800.

Sometimes, though, I feel that I could use a manual; I'm not sure how to do things that should probably be obvious.

For example (1): how do I quit UKMP cleanly? (I can leave fullscreen mode, and then click the window manager's cross - but is that the intended method?)

And (2): what is the correct way to make the || marker (which I infer means "only play this track, then stop") disappear? Sometimes it seems I have to click on the album cover, sometimes on the album title; what's the intention?

And one more counter-intuitive thing: when experimenting with party mode, I expected "Delete on click" to mean "delete from the queue", not "delete the actual file!". And it doesn't even ask for a confirmation. (No harm done, since my collection is mastered elsewhere, but even so...)

All of that said, it's still a great program, so thank you (UK) for writing it!

- Neil

I can play the videos after downloading it in the the uk tube?How do you play it?Thanks!