Saw this on Engadget, not know how much creedance can be placed on it, so just posted here for FYI:

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/0...-tech-for-nex/

Edit: and here too:

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...vices-rumored/

Last edited by ukjeeper; 2009-04-10 at 04:46.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ukjeeper For This Useful Post:
Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
How come both reports say "Rumoured" new Nokia tablet. I thought it had been announced that there definatly was a new tablet coming out and soon?

yea thats what i thought so too

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
It is our general observation that most of the people try to find real peace of mind and are always in search of a quality yoga centre. Today, any Tom, Dick and Harry to have started yoga centres - without truly understanding what yoga is all about. We have been emphasizing that yoga is not only about asanas and pranayams - though they are an essential component. So, any centre merely teaching the yoga practice around these two practices is not a yoga centre.
We have been observing hundreds of educated and well qualified people being exploited in the name of yoga training at the yoga centres run by run-of-the-mill preachers. We believe we can help the society in a large way, by undertaking such yoga teacher training course - so as to further spread the true light of yoga.
For further details regarding investment required, fees charged for the course, additional support, etc contact us.

Thanks
JSR Solution
Really now do 1 tree hugger!!

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by Anuj Sharma View Post
It is our general observation that most of the people try to find real peace of mind and are always in search of a quality yoga centre.
Now how to tag this thread?

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
Now how to tag this thread?
(You don't let it influence you. You report the BS post (commercial spam in this case), and furthermore ignore the BS to keep the signal-to-noise ratio as high as possible. This also shows your respect to the serious discussion partners, including TS.)

Pfft. I've been doing reporting long enough to know when someone's desperate for some big news and wants to boost readership/hits/etc by creating some nutty buzz around some already established fact or rumor. They're just hit mongering is all they're doing. I wouldn't even call that proper journalism. I kinda expect that from boygeniusreport, but I would have expected better from the guys at Engadget. *rolls eyes*

Tags
mid, nokia