Notices

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
I have recently reflashed my phone and the emmc so as to get my camera working after the power kernel update seemed to have broken it's function. At the mo i am using the stock kernel and have just re-installed from extras testing the Tvcplayer. When i select it attempts to open hangs for a mo then returns to the desktop. I have rebooted and still the same and i have uninstalled and re-installed and it is still not working. Has anyone else encountered this problem or does any one know how to fix this issue please?

Theres another thread that mentions tvcatchup have changed their iphone web page, keep an eye out for the soon to arrive update to fix it. Sorry I can't remember the details, I'm in the same situation myself, checked dev repos not long ago looking to see if it's arrived yet.

If this is total ******** then someone let me know so I can fix it instead of waiting like an idiot lol

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Lake District, Cumbria, UK
.....anyone else have any info about tvc? i have searched the threads and can not find anything about this problem.

v0.3.2 from 29/10/10 is working fine for me on PR1.3 (OTA upgrade)

If you buy a niche, highly modifiable smartphone and proceed to mess it up by blindly screwing around, don't just blame the phone, also blame yourelf.

thanks for letting me know it still works for you...... i have the latest version but it does not work for me........does anyone know how i can get it working again please?

has anyone reflashed there phone then installed tvcplayer and got it working with pr1.3?

problem repaired....please view this thread:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...897#post873897