Poll: Delet the values from the speedpatch?
Poll Options
Delet the values from the speedpatch?

battery issue is solved for me
try to reinstall the newest patch
and activate smart reflex vdd1 and vdd2

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
hey which transitions are these? are these better than dscobsct's transitions?

Originally Posted by Mohammad View Post
battery issue is solved for me
try to reinstall the newest patch
and activate smart reflex vdd1 and vdd2
could you explain in whic way? thanks

I have also the same problem with the battery drain. Since applying the patch (new user, no older patch applied until now) the Xorg process consumes 13% of CPU all the time. The CPU is running at 500MHz all the time.
The battery is empty within hours. :-(

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
i didn't bother with the transitions part because some people had tried the script but didn't like the the transition, and i'd found a transition i like

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
but do u knwo which transitions are these?

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
nope sorry i'm using one that was posted in screenshots thread (can't remember who posted it but they made a youtube video of it)

just looked and i see what you mean that is awesome if it's that i'll be adding that transition

Last edited by corduroysack; 2011-07-05 at 19:19.

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Seatle, WA
Originally Posted by iscio View Post
could you explain in whic way? thanks
unless you don't need, don't enable smart reflex, it can cause unexpected reboots. Just search tmo about smart reflex and you will find countless threads on that. only if you have 3g on it takes battery like anything. if it is on 2g then battery can go for longer duration. Also, if your battery is more than a year old and in higher temperature then it will go down faster.

Except for the patch which had some values enabled, the patch doesn't seem to impact the battery life.

Use swappolube and increase vfs cache pressure to 1000 or 2000 and your battery should improve.

Posts: 182 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Seatle, WA
Originally Posted by zurrain101 View Post
but do u knwo which transitions are these?
enable devel repository and install transitioncontrol. make all values to 10 from 25 and enjoy, the transitions are way faster.

The Following User Says Thank You to mehulrajput For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mehulrajput View Post
unless you don't need, don't enable smart reflex, it can cause unexpected reboots. Just search tmo about smart reflex and you will find countless threads on that. only if you have 3g on it takes battery like anything. if it is on 2g then battery can go for longer duration. Also, if your battery is more than a year old and in higher temperature then it will go down faster.

Except for the patch which had some values enabled, the patch doesn't seem to impact the battery life.

Use swappolube and increase vfs cache pressure to 1000 or 2000 and your battery should improve.
with swappolube the proposed value are 100 for vfs pressure. What is the meaning of 1000?

see this

Last edited by iscio; 2011-07-05 at 20:37.

Tags
autobrick, awesome-script, do no install, f***epitaph, install it now, perfect_ n900, script-a-brick, very safe