Posts: 14 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2009 @ southern California, USA
Originally Posted by bazz View Post
Just got off the phone with Dell. They said the item should be shipped before 12/18, and that what is posted on my account is not correct.
I hope your right.

Got off the phone with dell again....after two hours on hold. Looks like it will not come until January....if I'm lucky Starting to get bummed....might be looking at googles thing at that point......maybe not....who knows.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Singapore
Well, dun need to feel so bad, i spent 40 minutes on international line..so it adds up to 20 plus bucks on e phone bill and I yet to get someone to attend to me.

Even thou they finally contacted me on email and cancelled my order. Dell is truly incompetent. Btw their incompetency is pretty consistent throughout e world.

All I can say is wow! I'm on the phone with Dell asking if the rebate will be valid now that they have kicked the date back. I was basically told sorry about your luck. So I told them its just logical they should pull the rebate off the site, knowing people will not get the phone in time for the rebate. So I told them what they are doing is false advertising and taking advantage of consumers if they already know they are not going to have the phone to ship in time for the rebate.

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
All I know is that this is the last thing I will ever order from Dell.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Israel
Originally Posted by ninewaters View Post
Well, dun need to feel so bad, i spent 40 minutes on international line..so it adds up to 20 plus bucks on e phone bill and I yet to get someone to attend to me.

Even thou they finally contacted me on email and cancelled my order. Dell is truly incompetent. Btw their incompetency is pretty consistent throughout e world.
I actually went on chat with them.. Then emailed them to cancel the order.

Ordered 11/26/09 Shipping ETA 02/09/2010

Status changed to shipped today 12/17/09

Originally Posted by milli View Post
Ordered 11/26/09 Shipping ETA 02/09/2010

Status changed to shipped today 12/17/09
Man... if I had known they'd ship out to later orders like this, I would've canceled my 11/5 order and ordered on Thanksgiving like everyone else to get 20% BCB (not to mention getting the phone itself). Gotta love hindsight...

Originally Posted by Mattside View Post
Man... if I had known they'd ship out to later orders like this, I would've canceled my 11/5 order and ordered on Thanksgiving like everyone else to get 20% BCB (not to mention getting the phone itself). Gotta love hindsight...
Yep, same here. Hopefully amazon ships my order with them in the next couple days.

Originally Posted by snomis79 View Post
Yep, same here. Hopefully amazon ships my order with them in the next couple days.
Me too. They just updated my delivery date this morning (18th -> 22nd), so hopefully I'll actually get it then and not receive another delay. In the meantime, I noticed that a few well-placed emails to Amazon may possibly get some discounts on this thing... so that'll be my weekend project.