Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by Joseph.skb View Post
Very Nice!!!

I just got my PDAir N900 Pouch (with belt clip) delivered today - ordered through Amazon.com!
nice, I wonder if I'd be able to squeeze my "otterbox covered" n900 into that.
Do you think it'd be possible?

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
I got the Zagg screen protector only and am very happy!
Didn't see the point in a full body protector as i already have a nice case (otterbox commuter series)
how do you like the n900 with the otterbox case? i have one for my n97 mini but I'm a bit scared I'll end up with an n900 that's a little too bulky. my plan was to pair the otterbox with a zagg screen protector... just still undecided.

also @ jalyst

Last edited by nology; 2011-03-14 at 05:42.

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
nice, I wonder if I'd be able to squeeze my "otterbox covered" n900 into that.
Do you think it'd be possible?
It's a fairly tight fit just with the phone itself. The elastic on the sides can accomodate a little extra stretching, but I'd be nervous to push it too much.

Ok, I've just taken a few shots of the phone inside the case (including one with the phone slid out of the case a little bit). Here they are:
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
It's a fairly tight fit just with the phone itself. The elastic on the sides can accomodate a little extra stretching, but I'd be nervous to push it too much.

Ok, I've just taken a few shots of the phone inside the case (including one with the phone slid out of the case a little bit). Here they are:
I think the box that came with it was a nice touch.

Originally Posted by nology View Post
how do you like the n900 with the otterbox case? i have one for my n97 mini but I'm a bit scared I'll end up with an n900 that's a little too bulky. my plan was to pair the otterbox with a zagg screen protector... just still undecided.
It does make it noticeably bulkier...
But it's already a bulky phone, so I don't think it makes it hugely bulkier than it already is.
Plus I'm going to attach a clip to it, like one of the posters earlier in this thread did!
Either that or a pouch that already has a clip...

Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Yeah it may not be a good combo....
I guess the only way to know will be to buy it, I may do so soonish.

Thanks.

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
Only slightly off-topic, but here's a pic of my OtterBox windscreen mount. I brought it indoors to take pics - here it's attached to my monitor. And yeah, I know my monitor needs cleaning...
Attached Images

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ New Zealand
My otterbox covered N900 fits quite well into my 5.11 Tactical C5 pouch. It has elastic sides like the one above and you do push a little (not hard) to get it to slide it, but it quickly gets easier. The ohone sits a little out the top but the strap over it holds if firmly in place. Works for me.

http://www.511tactical.com/All-Produ...-PhonePDA.html

The Following User Says Thank You to Asterixnz For This Useful Post:

Cardboard and Gorilla Glue! I made it because the Otterbox case didn't protect the screen in my pocket. Fits like a glove. The extra cutouts are there for the camera and the power keys.

I wouldn't have a cardboard wallet, because wallets need to be structural, somewhat, but a cardboard case protects like it's nobody's business and was surprisingly easy to make. I'm going all cardboard for electronics from now on.

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Los Angeles
Originally Posted by q335r49 View Post

Cardboard and Gorilla Glue! I made it because the Otterbox case didn't protect the screen in my pocket. Fits like a glove. The extra cutouts are there for the camera and the power keys.

I wouldn't have a cardboard wallet, because wallets need to be structural, somewhat, but a cardboard case protects like it's nobody's business and was surprisingly easy to make. I'm going all cardboard for electronics from now on.
I want one.

Originally Posted by q335r49 View Post
<SNIP>but a cardboard case protects like it's nobody's business and was surprisingly easy to make. I'm going all cardboard for electronics from now on.
LOL, once you go cardboard, you don't go back!

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector