Active Topics

 



Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
coderus's Avatar
Posts: 6,158 | Thanked: 11,661 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Open Mobile Platform, Innopolis, Russia
#2501
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
In case you were wondering, this was a genuine question.
Does "not compatible" mean that is has simply not been updated yet but may be at some point?
Or does it mean that there is no hope?
no time for it. feel free to make it compatible and release updated version
__________________
Twitter | Openrepos | GitHub | PayPal.Me
 

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
pichlo's Avatar
Posts: 5,560 | Thanked: 17,339 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
#2502
I am not rushing you. Just asking.
__________________
In particle accelerators atoms are indeed not only touching each others. But banging together in a massive explosive orgasm.
-- nieldk in a TMO post
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 106 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Sep 2017
#2503
I've just done a fresh install of the official Sailfish on my X dual and installed the latest patch manager 3.0.46 and enabled developer mode in it's settings but it gives me the 'cannot apply patch' pop-up on every patch I would like to use - what am I missing?
 

The Following User Says Thank You to suicidal_orange For This Useful Post:
coderus's Avatar
Posts: 6,158 | Thanked: 11,661 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Open Mobile Platform, Innopolis, Russia
#2504
Originally Posted by suicidal_orange View Post
I've just done a fresh install of the official Sailfish on my X dual and installed the latest patch manager 3.0.46 and enabled developer mode in it's settings but it gives me the 'cannot apply patch' pop-up on every patch I would like to use - what am I missing?
who knows? give me a logfile, then i can answer.
__________________
Twitter | Openrepos | GitHub | PayPal.Me
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 106 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Sep 2017
#2505
Thanks, I'd be happy to supply a log but I don't have either of the directories mentioned in the OP and don't know where it's hiding! Might be worth adding to the 'troubleshooting' section?
 

The Following User Says Thank You to suicidal_orange For This Useful Post:
coderus's Avatar
Posts: 6,158 | Thanked: 11,661 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Open Mobile Platform, Innopolis, Russia
#2506
Originally Posted by suicidal_orange View Post
Thanks, I'd be happy to supply a log but I don't have either of the directories mentioned in the OP and don't know where it's hiding! Might be worth adding to the 'troubleshooting' section?
nah, its printed inside patchmanager3 description text
__________________
Twitter | Openrepos | GitHub | PayPal.Me
 

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 106 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Sep 2017
#2507
Found instructions below the changelog in storeman, can't copy/paste but got it eventually.

The log contains hundreds of lines very similar to
Code:
Jun 19 08:55:34 Sailfish patchmanager[712]: PatchManagerObject::startReadingLocalServer()::__lambda141 Requested: "/home/nemo/.config/dconf/user" Not changing
where the requested is usually that file but sometimes different making the file way too big to attach (over 700kb!)

Any sed command to hide what you don't need?

Edit: Hid all lines ending 'Not changed' in the attached, not much left though...
Attached Files
File Type: txt s_o patchmanager log.txt (15.5 KB, 13 views)
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suicidal_orange For This Useful Post:
coderus's Avatar
Posts: 6,158 | Thanked: 11,661 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Open Mobile Platform, Innopolis, Russia
#2508
Originally Posted by suicidal_orange View Post
Found instructions below the changelog in storeman, can't copy/paste but got it eventually.

The log contains hundreds of lines very similar to
Code:
Jun 19 08:55:34 Sailfish patchmanager[712]: PatchManagerObject::startReadingLocalServer()::__lambda141 Requested: "/home/nemo/.config/dconf/user" Not changing
where the requested is usually that file but sometimes different making the file way too big to attach (over 700kb!)

Any sed command to hide what you don't need?

Edit: Hid all lines ending 'Not changed' in the attached, not much left though...
you sent me almost empty log. before saving log you need to reproduce problem - try to apply some patches.
__________________
Twitter | Openrepos | GitHub | PayPal.Me
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 106 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Sep 2017
#2509
Didn't think it looked very useful...

Here's the unedited log - now 1.4mb! Sorry for not being very helpful
 

The Following User Says Thank You to suicidal_orange For This Useful Post:
nthn's Avatar
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 2,364 times | Joined on Jun 2014
#2510
Originally Posted by suicidal_orange View Post
Didn't think it looked very useful...

Here's the unedited log - now 1.4mb! Sorry for not being very helpful
Page Not found
 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:22.