Notices

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by q335r49 View Post
Naw dude, get the single zip of about 500mb
geezus!!!!

well in any case....thanks.....saves me some data

EDIT: yeah every folder has more than 5mb.....replacing all folders now

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Last edited by gabby131; 2011-04-08 at 00:48.

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
now....this one is lame.....how can i enable sound? i have my volume pumped up and sfx and music volume to max but no sound still.....???

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Originally Posted by q335r49 View Post
I unzipped the big file into MyDocs/wagic/Res/sets
You should end up with a bunch of folders 2ED, 5ED, etc. all containing 2ED.zip and and _cards.dat (ie, no need to unzip twice)
I'm just not getting this to work... I downloaded the PSP picture pack, created the "sets" folder in Res (of some reason it wasn't there already) and unzipped the file there, creating all the edition folders. Tried it out, did not work. I then tried unzipping all the zip files in the edition folders, thus creating pictures in the folders instead. Tried it out, did not work.

CRY

Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
You don't have to unzip the files in each folder. Put all the cards images folders inside 'sets' folder (i.e, MyDocs\wagic\Res\sets\2ED; MyDocs\wagic\Res\sets\APC) and leave the zipped files inside of them alone, don't unzip them.

Now, make sure that in the game's settings you enable showing cards pictures, and you're good to go.

Just checking -- being unable to cast fireball, that multi-target direct damage spell, is a known bug in this version right?

... can't wait for .15 !

I am facing a couple of issues -

1. The keys (keyboard) are very sensitive. So slightest tap moves the selection many places.
2. Touchscreen and keyboard keys are not working in the Options menu.

Any solutions?

Originally Posted by TimusEravan View Post
I am facing a couple of issues -

1. The keys (keyboard) are very sensitive. So slightest tap moves the selection many places.

Any solutions?
you should try to reconfigure your keys!
I had this issue too. I guess it happens when buttons are double configured. say you press the left button. because the left button is configured (lets say) 3 times to left. it jumpes 3 times to the left.

The Following User Says Thank You to cihant For This Useful Post:
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ cambridge,england
loving this app it takes me back 16 years, to when i used to play the card game. so addictive . its a must to persivere and install the card art though , its not the same without it

Originally Posted by cihant View Post
you should try to reconfigure your keys!
I had this issue too. I guess it happens when buttons are double configured. say you press the left button. because the left button is configured (lets say) 3 times to left. it jumpes 3 times to the left.
How can i do it when the Options menu is not working

@All: 0.15.1 is available on extras-dev, details here

@TimusEravan You seem to have a conflict of binding. I happens sometimes during upgrade. What you can do is either:
- remove /home/user/MyDocs/wagic/Res/settings/options.txt and /home/user/MyDocs/wagic/Res/player/options.txt and restart the game. It should be enough but it will also reset your preferences.
- you can also remove the game, remove all your local preferences in /home/user/MyDocs/wagic/ then reinstall the game, it would clean everything

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xawotihs For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada blows, bada rox, question