Active Topics

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Germany
Originally Posted by aegis View Post
Testing this also. Thanks for porting cnlpete.

The only thing I've noticed so far is that installing this rpm overwrites the ttrss-lite app that is available in the Jolla Store. Presumably they both have the same name?
I tried to upload this to the harbour and they told me the same thing, so i renamed the app.
The new version 0.4.0 is now available at Openrepos and hopefully later also in the harbour store.

The update should fix issues with self-signed SSL-Certs aswell as a few UI improvements.

The Following User Says Thank You to cnlpete For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Thank you!

There are two issues I've noticed over the week or so:
  • when you open a longer article, scroll to the bottom and move to the next article (using the arrows), the scrolling position stays the same, so you need to scroll back up to read the next post
  • sometimes when you browse through articles this way, only the title changes and the text stays the same (therefore you have the title of the 2nd article while still reading the text of the 1st one)

EDIT: I mean the SailfishOS version.

Last edited by nodevel; 2014-04-16 at 16:19.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
On my phone the newest Sailfish version keeps getting a segfault when trying to access all subscriptions. The app crashes as soon as the 'all subscription' page is shown. Below is the log while running the app from terminal. Any other info can I provide?

Code:
~ $ harbour-ttrss 
[D] QWaylandEglIntegration::QWaylandEglIntegration:58 - Using Wayland-EGL 
[D] main:48 - detected locale is  "zh_CN" 
[W] QQmlImportDatabase::importPlugin:1697 - Module 'Sailfish.Silica' does not contain a module identifier directive - it cannot be protected from external registrations.
[D] MLocalThemeDaemonClient::MLocalThemeDaemonClient:81 - MLocalThemeDaemonClient::MLocalThemeDaemonClient(const QString&, QObject*) Theme:  "jolla-ambient" 
[D] MLocalThemeDaemonClient::MLocalThemeDaemonClient:112 - LocalThemeDaemonClient: Looking for assets in ("/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch", "/usr/share/themes/jolla-ambient/meegotouch") 
DeclarativeCoverWindow: I have a default alpha buffer
[W] unknown:46 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:46: ReferenceError: inPortrait is not defined
[W] unknown:45 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:45: ReferenceError: inPortrait is not defined
[W] unknown:27 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:27: ReferenceError: theme is not defined
[W] unknown:25 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:25: ReferenceError: theme is not defined
[W] unknown:24 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:24: ReferenceError: theme is not defined
[W] unknown:22 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:22: ReferenceError: theme is not defined
[W] unknown:21 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:21: ReferenceError: theme is not defined
[W] unknown:20 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:20: ReferenceError: theme is not defined
onSslErrors
[W] unknown:40 - file:///usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Silica/ScrollDecorator.qml:40:5: QML HorizontalScrollDecorator: Binding loop detected for property "flickable"
[W] unknown:39 - file:///usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Silica/ScrollDecorator.qml:39:5: QML VerticalScrollDecorator: Binding loop detected for property "flickable"
[W] unknown:40 - file:///usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Silica/ScrollDecorator.qml:40:5: QML HorizontalScrollDecorator: Binding loop detected for property "flickable"
[W] unknown:39 - file:///usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Silica/ScrollDecorator.qml:39:5: QML VerticalScrollDecorator: Binding loop detected for property "flickable"
onSslErrors
onSslErrors
[D] MyNetworkAccessManager::onError:55 - got network error  6 
[W] unknown:23 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/sailfish/pages/FeedDelegate.qml:23:5: QML Image: SSL handshake failed
onSslErrors
[W] unknown:23 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/sailfish/pages/FeedDelegate.qml:23:5: QML Image: SSL handshake failed
onSslErrors
段错误 (segfault)

Originally Posted by gexc View Post
On my phone the newest Sailfish version keeps getting a segfault when trying to access all subscriptions. The app crashes as soon as the 'all subscription' page is shown. Below is the log while running the app from terminal. Any other info can I provide?

Code:
~ $ harbour-ttrss 
[D] QWaylandEglIntegration::QWaylandEglIntegration:58 - Using Wayland-EGL 
[D] main:48 - detected locale is  "zh_CN" 
[W] QQmlImportDatabase::importPlugin:1697 - Module 'Sailfish.Silica' does not contain a module identifier directive - it cannot be protected from external registrations.
[D] MLocalThemeDaemonClient::MLocalThemeDaemonClient:81 - MLocalThemeDaemonClient::MLocalThemeDaemonClient(const QString&, QObject*) Theme:  "jolla-ambient" 
[D] MLocalThemeDaemonClient::MLocalThemeDaemonClient:112 - LocalThemeDaemonClient: Looking for assets in ("/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch", "/usr/share/themes/jolla-ambient/meegotouch") 
DeclarativeCoverWindow: I have a default alpha buffer
[W] unknown:46 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:46: ReferenceError: inPortrait is not defined
[W] unknown:45 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:45: ReferenceError: inPortrait is not defined
[W] unknown:27 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:27: ReferenceError: theme is not defined
[W] unknown:25 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:25: ReferenceError: theme is not defined
[W] unknown:24 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:24: ReferenceError: theme is not defined
[W] unknown:22 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:22: ReferenceError: theme is not defined
[W] unknown:21 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:21: ReferenceError: theme is not defined
[W] unknown:20 - file:///usr/share/harbour-ttrss/qml/models/Constants.qml:20: ReferenceError: theme is not defined
onSslErrors
onSslErrors
onSslErrors
onSslErrors
onSslErrors
段错误 (segfault)
Please try the latest version (0.4.0).
I had to rename the app due to another ttrss-app in the harbour, therefore you might need to manually reinstall it.
Also make sure to check the Ignore SSL switch as you get SSL Handshake Errors

It's working now, thanks!

Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
Thank you!

There are two issues I've noticed over the week or so:
  • when you open a longer article, scroll to the bottom and move to the next article (using the arrows), the scrolling position stays the same, so you need to scroll back up to read the next post
  • sometimes when you browse through articles this way, only the title changes and the text stays the same (therefore you have the title of the 2nd article while still reading the text of the 1st one)

EDIT: I mean the SailfishOS version.

I just uploaded v0.4.1 (Openrepos - Jolla, Openrepos - Meego, Harbour and my page).

Btw. anybody still using the noshare version?

Also, can i get an admin to move this thread to Software->Applications as it covers Harmattan and Jolla now?

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
Hi, I'm using your app since the first release for sailfish (and used it on the n9 before) and really like it. One small suggestion though:

Would it be possible to swap the feed name and title of the article in article view? many articles have a long title that doesn't fit in the small space in the page header. In the place where the feed name is shown at the moment one could use multiple lines to fit the whole title on the screen.

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

The Following User Says Thank You to seiichiro0185 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cnlpete View Post
Btw. anybody still using the noshare version?
I do, and I hope I'm not the only one, because ttrss is my N900 most used software.

Last edited by pierrem; 2014-04-19 at 13:32.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pierrem For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by seiichiro0185 View Post
Hi, I'm using your app since the first release for sailfish (and used it on the n9 before) and really like it. One small suggestion though:

Would it be possible to swap the feed name and title of the article in article view? many articles have a long title that doesn't fit in the small space in the page header. In the place where the feed name is shown at the moment one could use multiple lines to fit the whole title on the screen.
yep, good idea, will do that for the next release

Tags
tinytinyrss, tt-rss