Notices

Community Council | Posts: 4,180 | Thanked: 10,125 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
Well, blackberry phones are unrootable by design. (this will probably mean no OEM unlock too)
Enough for me not to even consider this an option.
OK, this bit is hilarious "unrootable by design"

Could have been true with their own OS but BB's use android in the new devices, right? And where you have droid you have countless people ponding at it, so now and then someone is bound to find a crack leading in. Fact of life.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 6,867 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
All the Moto Zs are unlockable, and some SFOS adaptions have already been made. I believe we can find a way to make it work with the Keyboard Mod, and it's a landscape slider.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 20 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Prague, CZ & Montreal, QC
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
All the Moto Zs are unlockable, and some SFOS adaptions have already been made. I believe we can find a way to make it work with the Keyboard Mod, and it's a landscape slider.
Speaking of which, Chen, what Moto Zs models is your slider going to be compatible with? Only the Moto Z (XT1650), or some others as well?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolda For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 6,867 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Wolda View Post
Speaking of which, Chen, what Moto Zs models is your slider going to be compatible with? Only the Moto Z (XT1650), or some others as well?
All Moto Z series which supports Moto Mods platform. So Z, Z Play, Z Force, Z2 Play, Z2 Force to be named.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: