Notices

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
Done ! the update should be available soon
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

Last edited by sifo; 2012-08-21 at 00:20.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
I use this theme since 6 months and for first time i've got issues with adding contact - when in portrait there is a dialog box named rtcom-call-ui with two buttons - new field and save.When press some of them after 30-40 secs new dialog is open- phone app not responding close now?
About ukeyboard, yes rebooted couple of times and there's no change-buttons still missing, indication for pressing also missing...
Thanks for the hard work and hope for fixes

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 615 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Estonia
Thanks for the update
Some remarks:
1. When I press Fn+Sym, then in the appeared additional symbols, there is no indication, when a key is pressed.
2. New SMS composition window - the SMS input field is black (recipient field is white) and does not differ from the background and this is quite confusing...

Last edited by acrux; 2012-08-21 at 10:55.

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
Originally Posted by TransTech View Post
1. About the contact adding issue it is from CSSU-T/S's Bug!!! I cant do anything other than blacklisting it in trasitions.ini file...
2. about the buttons problem.. Did you reboot? if not tell me after doing it... I will invistigate the matter then... BTW I dont have a problem with that personally.
So far the problem has not been solved and Im using CSSU stable version so far there was no issues untill i update with this theme. kindly solve this issue at the earliest

Nokia N900 (48GB): Maemo 5 PR 1.3 CSSU Smeamo6

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Tartu, Estonia
Can confirm. Contacts disappeared from desktop when upgrading to 1.0-7, had to downgrade to 1.0-6 for them to reappear.

last night updated to 1.0.8 and after couple of reboots and restoring original theme files contact issue is solved, even ukeyboard is ok now! only bug remains adding unknown number to phonebook in portrait

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by syne View Post
Can confirm. Contacts disappeared from desktop when upgrading to 1.0-7, had to downgrade to 1.0-6 for them to reappear.
Do you mind sharing version 1.0-6???

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
i sent a PM to TransTech about the other issues, hope he will be able to fix it in the next update
sorry for the troubles.

./sifo
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

The Following User Says Thank You to sifo For This Useful Post:
@To All:

For those who have installed 1.0.7 Update : Anyone having problems with theme regarding the contacts issue please || uninstall the theme> reboot > install the theme (version 1.0.8) > set it using theme customizer > reboot ||| done...

If you still have problems tell me... (p.s. This theme is in DEVEL repos so you must be knowing what you are doing!!!)

To all still on version 1.0.6: Please check after installing the latest update (v:1.0.8) and try a reboot...

If you have any other problem then tell me.

@jungleraver: Bug regarding "Adding unknown contact to phonebook using Portrait Mode in CSSU is CSSU's bug and NOT this theme's bug... so please keep irrevelent bugs aside... (this theme doesn't do anything to system files except theme related ones). Hope you understand.
p.s : you can alternately add contacts app to blacklist... see next post for more info...

---------------
P.S: I have already check the theme with the above said steps and seems all said bugs are solved! (except the CSSU's bug)

Last edited by TransTech; 2012-08-22 at 17:26.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jungleraver View Post
I use this theme since 6 months and for first time i've got issues with adding contact - when in portrait there is a dialog box named rtcom-call-ui with two buttons - new field and save.When press some of them after 30-40 secs new dialog is open- phone app not responding close now?
About ukeyboard, yes rebooted couple of times and there's no change-buttons still missing, indication for pressing also missing...
Thanks for the hard work and hope for fixes
Contacts issue is solved in v:1.0.8, rt-com-ui with two buttons is CSSU bug...

Originally Posted by acrux View Post
Thanks for the update
Some remarks:
1. When I press Fn+Sym, then in the appeared additional symbols, there is no indication, when a key is pressed.
2. New SMS composition window - the SMS input field is black (recipient field is white) and does not differ from the background and this is quite confusing...
1. Fixed in v:1.0.8 ... and reboot to use theme properly...
2. I check it myself... there is not an issue at all... (did you reboot)

please post screenshot if not solved.

Originally Posted by pious_momin View Post
So far the problem has not been solved and Im using CSSU stable version so far there was no issues untill i update with this theme. kindly solve this issue at the earliest
All known theme related issues are solved in version 1.0.8... if you have problem with contacts adding in portrait, you can add it to blacklist in transitions.ini file...
found in [usr/share/hildon-desktop/transitions.ini]

[More Info about adding it to blacklist]
blacklist=".......... .......... osso-addressbook"

Originally Posted by syne View Post
update to version 1.0.8 and reboot...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post: