Active Topics

Ok, as some fellow users know, I fall in and out of love with my gadgets a few times a year (a couple of you have followed me(or maybe I've followed you) from forum to forum as we learn about our "Gadget of the Month"

I have to say though that the n800 has been one of my favorites though. I guess that's why I have spent so much time with it.

Alas, it is time to take my obligatory losses and move on to the next Whiskey Bar. I am posting it here, but if I get no solid offers, I'll drop it on Ebay.

Here's what I have for sale (pics later today when I leave work):

- Nokia n800 in original box (used lovingly for several months and only minor visible wear due to one slipup as referenced here http://internettablettalk.com/forums...ad.php?t=11867 )
- All original accessories
- Sandisk 4gb SDHC Card
- Kingston 4gb Mini SDHC Card (I just realized it is flipped over in the pic)
- Vinyl Protective PSP Case (fits n800 and accessories perfectly)
- Cable that allows headset w/ separate mic/headphone jacks
- Martin Fields Screen Protector (already applied)
- Flashed to os2008 or 2007 if you so choose
- All original items/accessories from the original package as well (if they are not pictured, they are in the box)

Looking for $269 (obo) shipped to Continental US. (I will also entertain offers for parting out the above set)

If you bought this setup NEW from Buy.com today:
N800- $228
Sandisk 4gb SDHC card- $56
Kingston 4gb Mini SDHC Card- $24
Comparable PSP Case- $14.99
Cable from Seido Online- $11.95
Martin Fields Protector (from Overlay Plus)- $12.99
Total $347

Last edited by maxinflixion; 2008-01-13 at 00:55. Reason: Updated

Would you be interested in selling one of the SDHC cards?

hold on, you can get the N800 new from buy.com for 170 everyonce in a while, and i just got a 4gb sdhc card for $15 after rebate. IM me if the price drops.

Originally Posted by bobloadmire View Post
hold on, you can get the N800 new from buy.com for 170 everyonce in a while, and i just got a 4gb sdhc card for $15 after rebate. IM me if the price drops.
Every once in a while you can do a lot of things. IM me if you want to buy it. All those prices I listed are today's prices for the actual items.

Just because you saw a great deal once doesn't mean you should thread crap. Do your research. Uh oh, looks like you already did. you noted in your other thread that these things are out of stock. That means there is a shortage, not a surplus. That means no sweet dealz for ya.

Do you actually now what obo means?

Last edited by maxinflixion; 2008-01-08 at 01:15.

Originally Posted by ghostshadow View Post
Would you be interested in selling one of the SDHC cards?
You should definitely not buy anything from me. You should find out where the guy above got his sw33t d33lz.

In all seriousness, if I don;t sell the whole thing as a unit, I'll let you know.

darn such a shame i just bought mine boo! i paid $226 CAD on ebay after shipping

Right on, just let me know
-----

I agree, allot of the price drops were because of the holidays here in the US. Tiger Direct was selling them for 219 about a week ago, they are now back up to retail pricing. So I think what Maxinflixion is asking is pretty reasonable.

For those who inquired by PM, I have not yet posted pictures, because I was wishy-washy on selling it .

I will have pics up later today as I am definitely selling.

Pic added to original post as well

Last edited by maxinflixion; 2008-01-12 at 03:43.

Well...

The phone I am about to order in a few minutes will take the 4gb mini SDHC, so I am considering a price drop that includes removal of one of the cards.

I am considering a price of $235 for the n800 (and obviously the screen protector which is already applied), all original accessories, the case, the 4gb Sandisk Card, and the cable that allows for use of separate microphone/headphone inputs.

This price is shipped to the continental US.

Buy it before I change my mind...

I really am kind of shocked that no one picked this up. I thought my asking was pretty reasonable.

I dropped it on Ebay because I know someone will end up buying it there, but if someone here has serious interest, I'll end the auction.